Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by OptiMonk

Beautiful Exit Popups, Sales, Messenger or Email Popups & More

sirwaggingtons

Super happy with Optimonk. Their entire customer service team is top notch and they're super helpful and fast to reply. The platform itself is easier to use compared to other pop-up apps. It's much easier to design pop-ups with Optimonk compared to their competitors. I've tried free apps in the past but I still continue to use Optimonk just because creating popups is easier and it's easier to measure metrics. I can see the conversion rates when I'm A/B testing designs. Aside from that, once again their customer service is amazing and these are all the reasons why I would continue using this app. Thank you! 10/10

Empenzo Automated Sewing Systems

Good app like it .
Usefull app Hope we increase our contacts with this app.easy to manage setting accordingly.

OLPRO

There are many apps that claim to offer what Optimonk offers with Exit Intent but this is easiest to use and the most powerful. It just works and it's so easy to create really good looking pop ups that work.Also the support is amazing.

Tiny Beast Designs

I've been using the Lucky Wheel popup from this app and I've had good conversion rates from it. It was pretty easy to set up and they have a lot of templates available. I had a cosmetic fix that I need and one of their developers made the fix quickly and was very pleasant.

beautywonderful.com

Amazing app. So professional and clean looking pop-ups unlike some of the other spammy stuff from other apps that I had to uninstall from my store.
I also love the settings - you can configure just about everything in this app. Truly great stuff and so glad it was recommended to me.

CR RanchWear

Love this app! Installed last week and I've already seen an increase in sales. Interface is very easy to use and intuitive.

The Compostable Choice

So far so good, I'm still learning to use this app but it seems user friendly and intuitive, just as apps should be! Thanks OptiMonk!

Smaky™

I did have the occasion to see it at work but great customizing functions! I can really personalize mi pop-up! good app!

Electronics and gadgets easy

I AM FAIRLY NEW BUT I FOUND IT TO BE STRAIGHT FORWARD, EASY TO USE.
I HOPE IT WILL START , OR HELP WITH SALES?

Endo Vitality

I was looking for a pop up app on Shopify and this was the top recommended. This app really helped with my brand.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25