Exit Intent Pop Ups ‑ OptiMonk

Exit Intent Pop Ups ‑ OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Exit Intent Popup, Email Popups, Upsell and Cart Abandonment.

bollox

Being a rather inexperienced user - The setup was fairly easy and the support from Optimonk quickly resolved all issues/worries. Looking forward to seeing the results and playing with more popups to convert visitors.

The Babies Closet

Awesome tool and very easy to use, I highly recommend this tool for your e commerce business. Its very simple to use

Hi There,

Thanks for sharing your first impressions, we always appreciate feedback on our app. :)

Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future, the Support Team would be happy to assist you!

Have a great week ahead,

Blushing Organically

Amazing app and the customer service and response time is A+. I still have much to learn but very excited about what is being offered.

Hi Joshua,

Thank you very much for this nice review, I really appreciate it! :)

I would be more than happy to help you anytime you need it, just let me know.

Best regards,
Réka from the OptiMonk team

Vintner

Really useful tool, easy to test that it works for you before you have to pay for it, and great reporting.

Hi There,

I'm glad you're enjoying our Freemium Plan and I hope OptiMonk will help you to reach your eCommerce goals on the long run as well! :)

Feel free to reach out to us via chat or at support@optimonk.com if you need any campaign advice or assistance with your account in the future.

Have a great week ahead,

MOIRA NESS

Extremely easy to set up, attractive options for pop-ups. Really loving this app so far!! Thank you!

Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I'm very glad to hear that your first impressions were so positive! :)

Please feel free to reach out to the Support Team if you need any assistance in the future. We'd be happy to help!

4 Terriers Only

just setting this up and Aniko at support has been outstanding, thanks again for all the help, couldn't have done it without her

October 12, 2021

Hi Stephen,

It was really nice to chat with you today. :)

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback.

I wish you a lot of success with your business and feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need assistance. We’ll be here to help you! :)

Have a lovely day,

And thank you for making mine! :)

Kind Regards
Aniko from OptiMonk Support Team

The Queen of Tarts

Great, easy to use app - allows me to encourage my customers to place that all important first order. Extremely helpful customer service as well!

October 8, 2021

Hi Joanne,

I was very happy to have a live chat with you yesterday! :)

Your webshop is so lovely and I hope we'll help you with the first order and also with the many orders after. Let me know if you need more campaign ideas or assistance with your current campaign in the future.

I wish you all the best,

DNStyleCollection

I was having issues seeing the pop up and reached out for help and received a response the same day and the matter was resolved. I was missing a value in the cart section. Love this app so far!

October 6, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your kind review!

We are happy to hear that we could help you to sort out the issue and we wish you a lot of success with your store!

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime in case you need further help with anything, and we would be more than happy to help. :)

Kind regards,
Brittany from the OptiMonk Support Team

caseable Dev

Very useful app for all kinds of pop ups (to route users, inform them or to advertise) and excellent customer service!

October 6, 2021

Hi Ruth,

I'm so glad you're happy with our app! Thanks for mentioning the support team in your review, it means a lot! <3

I wish you the best of luck with your campaigns, feel free to reach out anytime you need assistance.

Best,
Anna & the OptiMonk Support Team

Fuller's Flips

Very easy to use and started getting conversions from the first day I installed it to reduce abandoned carts!

October 1, 2021

Hi Jayde,

I'm very glad to hear that you found our app user-friendly! I hope you'll reach your eCommerce goals with OptiMonk. :)

Feel free to reach out to us via chat anytime if you need assistance.

Anna from the Support Team