Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

She's Sparkling

My conversions with this app is 13%, amazing !!! I love it, I may have to upgrade to the next plan though because I max out of the allotted very early in each month so I will look into that next

January 21, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy to hear that your conversion rate is so high :)

We wish you every success in the future!

IRVINNS

No Joke!! This is one of the best Apps on Shopify!! For sure in my top 5 apps.
You have to instal this app it has to be a MUST

January 20, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this review, you've made our day! :)

We are so happy that you are enjoying our app!

We are more than happy to help you anytime you need, just let us know.

Réka and the OptiMonk Support Team

Grapplehappy.com

Very good app even if you use the free version, but I recommend doing the paid version. The customer support is outstanding. An app can be great but if the support isn't there then it's junk. Optinmonk has some really helpful tools and its a breeze once you get how to use it.

January 20, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app and our support team! We really appreciate it :)

I'm really glad that you find our app helpful and easy to use!

Please don't hesitate to get back to us if there is anything else we can help you with.

Kind regards,
Réka and the OptiMonk Support Team

VINX Fashion

So far I think the pop-up works well on my website. The pop-up really works in helping me to received more customer data. Currently, I will received 1 new customer data in a day. So my email list has been started to build more and more now :)

Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are delighted to hear that your email list is growing bigger each day :)

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any assistance.

Best wishes,
Hajni and the OptiMonk Support Team

Furly Curly Pet Supplies

What a great app! So many customizable features. The templates are great too! It definitely has increased my sales.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying our app and its templates :) We wish you every success in the future!

BioTechUSA

Great exit intent popup app. Easy to use with Shopify and you can easily customize it. Recommend it +++++

December 14, 2020

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for your positive review, we highly appreciate your kind words :)

Have a nice day ahead!

Fruzsi

Scout and Poppy

I highly recommend optimonk not only is the app brilliant and offers alot options for popups that are engaging and actually get signups their customer service is outstanding. I have opened a few tickets in the last 12 months of using there app and the support and attention to providing a solution is the best. Thank you optimonk team!

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! :)

We're happy you're pleased with our app and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know :)

OnGoMart

i use this to help me with mine conversión and is great and easy to use i will recomend to everyone

December 9, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time for submitting this review, you are awesome :)

We are super happy that you enjoy using our system and that you are satisfied with its many features. It is a delight to work with you!

Have a nice day and take care,
OptiMonk Team

Rags|Tags|Bags

Optimonk has been great and as helped me tremendously with building my subscriber list. The creative templates look great and are easy to manipulate. For a new company that's just getting off the ground, the app is perfect and grows with us!! Thank you Optimonk. Definitely have a loyal customer here.

December 9, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this review, you are awesome :)

Supporting you is our greatest delight, I am so happy that you appreciate our efforts!

Have a nice weekend and thanks once again for your kind words,

Tom
OptiMonk Team

Tapestry Girls

Love the app! It's really helped us with welcome offers and promotions and the service has been fantastic! Highly recommend!

November 23, 2020

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for submitting this review, you are awesome!

It is our pleasure to have the chance to work with you :)

Fruzsi and the OptiMonk Team