Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by OptiMonk

Beautiful Exit Popups, Sales, Messenger or Email Popups & More

RakishLab

I think this will get me those sales I've been losing! The quality and ease of use is excellent. I recommend!

Hades Buy

I've been looking for an app like this for a while! It has beautiful pop ups and it's very easy to use. And also free!

The Sudsy Soapery Natural Products

Easy, Very Easy to Use! We love it so far ave had it only a couple hours already have done a campaign to suggest products for sale. You will love this!

Dinners At Your Door

I installed this app to help me reduce the abandoned carts by offering a discount. It's working like a charm. Pop ups are easy to create and implement in the website.

Posh Affair

It's a great APP and very easy to use, but the plans are way too expensive. I would definitely look for an alternative and would probably go with an app that is similar but cheaper. but this doesn't mean they deserve less than 5 stars. we are new and not profitable yet, if we were i would totally keep it.

stall_outlet

I used this apps for marketing purpose. This apps very helpful for me to do marketing on my online business.

Fashion-Seven

Really glad I found this app, very simple and straight forward. Even the support from the developer is super fast. Highly recommended. Among all the other related Apps I tried, gave me so mach reliefs. Thanks so much for the developer.

Silki Mx

Well after using another famous pop up app for a year, it failed and then i switched to this pop up app and can say it is indeed the best and most useful pop up app i have tried so far (and free!)

C.Gambino

I love this app which I personally use for e-commerce. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is starting.

Lovely Beauty Merch

I'm new to this app. So far, it has been working well. There are times I don't know what I'm doing eventually I end up figuring it out.