Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

Gear Doctors

didn't know how to do many stuff and the support went in and helped us with it all, The app is amazing

July 6, 2021

Hi Mike,

I'm so glad you like the app! :)

Feel free to reach out again if you need any help with your campaigns.

I wish you the best of luck with your store!

Inner Atlas

Anna offered excellent and fast advice helping me to step up and optimise my first pop up, going above and beyond with my multiple questions. I'm looking forward to launching the tool on our site!

June 23, 2021

Hi Tara,

Thank you so much for mentioning my name. :)

I'm very happy that you were open to my suggestions and I really appreciate that you took the time and effort to get familiar with OptiMonk.

I wish you a lot of success in the future!

Have a nice day,

Well Seasoned

Easy to set up for someone who is not very technical, and great customer service! Definitely worth a try

June 23, 2021

Hi,

It's great to hear that you find our app user-friendly. :)

Thank you so much for spreading the word, and feel free to reach out if you need any help.

The support team will be ready ;)

Have a great day,

Modern Match Lingerie

Customer service is amazing. They are quick to reply and have some great resources. I personally found setting up the popups targeted by an action a bit challenging but overall the design is simple and they provide great suggestions

June 22, 2021

Hi There,

I'm really glad you had a great experience with our support team!

OptiMonk is a complex software with many features and opportunities, so we can fulfil the needs of small stores and also huge enterprises.

Therefore sometimes it's not easy to find the right solution for each OptiMonk user, but we'll always be here to help you! :)

Have a lovely week ahead and feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Best,

clicksworth

I ran into the problem of getting my campaigns to show up on my store. But it was not really a problem, it was a question of my poor knowledge of the working of cookies. Thanks Aniko for quickly sorting it out and educating me on the situation. My campaign is actually working beautiful.

June 21, 2021

Hello Olatunde,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback, it truly means a lot to me and our team.
I love your webshop and also the campaigns you have created.
I'm a dog person too, so I really enjoyed looking through your website. :)

Have a great week ahead!

Kind Regards
Aniko from OptiMonk Support Team

Seed Grocer Ph

I was surprised that the free plan had a lot of features that allow for more customization of your campaigns. Customer support is also very responsive.

June 16, 2021

Hello there,

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing OptiMonk. We look forward to helping you for many years to come! :)

Kind regards,
Brittany & OptiMonk Support Team

EverDesk+

Ran into some syncing problems but the customer support was really responsive, friendly, and patient. Very reliable!

June 16, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this review, you are awesome :)

Supporting you is our greatest delight, I am so happy that you appreciate our efforts!

Have a nice week and thanks once again for your kind words,

Best,
Tom
OptiMonk Team

embrace-australia

OptiMonk is very user-friendly and has helped us in converting even more website visitors through a beautiful exit intent pop up. The customer service is also incredibly friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this app.

June 10, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your feedback, I'm glad to hear that OptiMonk is already beneficial to you.

I have checked your campaign and I couldn't agree more: the design of the popup is very beautiful indeed!

Thanks for brightening our day :)

Anna & the OptiMonk Support Team

Julaybib & Co

The integration is good and numerous list of campaigns are recommended with the conversion rate indicated so you can pick the right one.. it is flexible and fairly easily customisable.
Customer Support is great and super helpful.

June 8, 2021

Hello,

I'm happy to hear that you like our campaign templates and find them easy to customize.

Thank you so much for mentioning our Customer Support Team, we're working hard to provide the highest quality service for each OptiMonk user. :)

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any assistance.

I wish you every success,

ChantalLauraHandley

I’ve only recently downloaded the app but I’m loving it so far! Hoping to take advantage of all the features and hopefully increase my conversion rate!

June 8, 2021

Hi There,

I'm glad you started your journey with OptiMonk! :)

If you need any advice regarding your campaigns, please feel free to send an email to support@optimonk.com, and we'll be happy to help you maximize the opportunities within our app!

Have a great day,