Exit Intent Pop Ups ‑ OptiMonk

Exit Intent Pop Ups ‑ OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Exit Intent Popup, Email Popups, Upsell and Cart Abandonment.

paperly.shop

Super gute App, viel Auswahl an schönen Vorlagen, funktioniert alles wie es soll und der Service ist auch überragend!

October 1, 2021

Hi Jannis,

Thank you for reaching out to us via chat yesterday, I'm very happy to hear that you were satisfied with the support you received from me!! :)

I wish you the best of luck with your subscription campaign, I hope OptiMonk will help you gain a lot of leads.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Anna from OptiMonk

Onbulle

I needed help setting up my first campaign and Tom was great! Professional, fast and very efficient! Great team, great application

October 1, 2021

Hi There,

I'm so happy about your feedback on my work! Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience :)

I know that OptiMonk can be a bit overwhelming at the start, but feel free to reach out to me again anytime you need guidance. I'll be there to help!

Tom from OptiMonk

Topperswap

This my favorite pop-up app I've tried! Very clean and user friendly interface and templates. Their customer support was also very quick to respond to any questions I had.

September 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback, you're fantastic!! :)

I wish you a lot of success with your business and feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need assistance.

We’ll be here to help you! :)

Have a great day,

And thank you for making mine! :)

Aniko from OptiMonk Support

TILLYOU

A very useful pop-up tool, with a lot of templates to meet all my needs, I hope I can add email marketing functions in the future, I am very looking forward to this.

September 27, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad you like our templates. You created a beautiful campaign! :)

OptiMonk has direct integrations with many email marketing tools such as Klaviyo and Mailchimp. Feel free to let us know which one you're using and we'll be happy to help.

Anna from OptiMonk

AurayN Telecom

Optimok works, it does the job. Recently I added 1 rating campaing and it works quite well. I think anyone could be interested to add this app on their online stores.

September 23, 2021

Hello there,

Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate it!

I'm really glad that you are enjoying our app!

We hope that we can help you increase your sales even more :)

Best,
Tom and the OptiMonk Support Team

SweetPod

Super solid app! Just started doing email and SMS marketing and hated how unprofessional-looking the in-built pop-up templates were for the email and SMS apps. The Optimonk templates all look great right out of the gate!

September 21, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion! :)

I'm glad you had a positive first impression with our app and I hope that OptiMonk will help you reach your eCommerce goals!

Should you have any questions in the future, feel free to contact us via chat or at support@optimonk.com and we'll be happy to help.

OptiMonk Team

keiko

Just signed up to the app and needed some guidance and opti-monk was able to assist me live via chat (it's 11:17pm btw) these guys are great!!! looking forward to using the service!

September 20, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback!

We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our service and that we could help you instantly with your query.

Please feel free to get back to us whenever you need assistance from OptiMonk and we would be more than happy to help you.

We wish you success in your business,

Best regards,
Brittany from the OptiMonk Support Team

TheBleuHaven

The support is awesome, Tom was very quick and to the point. The appearance of the app is really clean which adds to its ease of use.

September 20, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you very much for your kind words, you literally made the day of the Team! :)

Our customers' satisfaction is always a priority to us, please, don't hesitate to contact us in case, there is anything we could do for you.

I wish you and your team many successes with our application and your business!

Best,
Tom from the OptiMonk Support Team

Lucky Dog Pet Boutique

Great UX and easy to configure, I also like the Campaign function to let me set up different popups to use at different times of the year

September 21, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback, I'm very glad you like the app! We're working hard to make it more user-friendly every day. :)

Feel free to get in touch with us via chat or at support@optimonk.com if you need any advice regarding your campaigns!

I wish you a lot of success with OptiMonk!

Have a great day,
Tom from the OptiMonk Support Team

Weekend Clothing Co.

The set up of this app is very straightforward! I had a question part way through my set up at 11pm at night and got a response from Brittany right away! Super helpful and polite support team who are always there when you need them! And a very easy to use and impressive app! Definite must have for anyone wanting to increase conversions!

September 15, 2021

Dear Thomas,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our support. Your review means a lot to us.:)

We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

Thanks again!