Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

Groomed Rooster

The functions are great. A large selection of tmeplates and the editor is easy to use. The customer service is very helpful, fast and reliable. Fun to use!

May 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback! You have made our day!

We're happy to hear that you're having fun using OptiMonk and that you received quick customer support from our team.

We wish you good luck with your campaigns, and feel free to reach out if you need any assistance! :)

Anna and the OptiMonk Support Team

Hidden Tracks Cycling

I was driving a load of traffic to my site but getting few sales - Optimonk exit poll was easy to install, blend to match the web theme and schedule - I now have a much clearer picture of the audience I'm attracting and can modify adverts and products to suit - and it is free to try.

May 14, 2021

Hi There,

We're so glad that OptiMonk helps you increase your sales. It's also amazing to hear that you learnt more about your visitors and how to target them! :)

Thank you very much for your feedback and for spreading the word!

Have a great weekend,

Anna from OptiMonk

小冊選書

Very friendly and professional support from the team. The pop-up is very easy to customise and give my website a professional look! Happy with this app :)

May 5, 2021

Hello,

I'm so glad you're getting more and more confident with OptiMonk and it's great to hear you had a positive experience with our Customer Support Team!

I wish you good luck exploring our features and I hope OptiMonk will help you achieve your goals!

Thank you for your feedback and have a great day,

Anna from the OptiMonk Support Team

Mittikerang

This is the best exit pop-up I have found for my store, I am saving 50 customers every month thanks to optiMonk.

May 4, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app! :)

We are delighted to hear that OptiMonk helps you to save more customers every month!

We wish you every success in the future!

Réka from the OptiMonk Support Team

RedStoneKC

Great app, very easy to navigate and setup on my shopify store. Pop up's work exactly how I wanted them to

April 27, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for your great review! We are so happy to hear that you like using our system and find it easily navigatable. :)

This is what drives us every day, to update our application to be as easy to use and user-friendly as possible and your comment just assured us that we are on the right track.

Have a nice day and take care!

OptiMonk Team

East Meets West USA

We really enjoy using Optimonk for our pop ups! We just recently started creating up sell pop ups. They have really good triggers just wish there was one for "customers who haven't made a purchase before"

April 27, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, we are glad to hear that you enjoy using our application! :)

While it is true that not every type of situation can by used currently as a triggering condition,but there are certain setup combinations you can use which can ultimately end with the same goal. For example, you can create direct messages to a group of customers on your website, who have not made a purchase before, if you use the Exclude page visitors option (https://prnt.sc/125gjzi), to mark the thank you page or post-purchase page URL in the settings. If you check the setting, you can even set up for how long you would like to exclude for those customers the option to be able to see the popup.

Should you have any questions about our settings, please do not hesitate to visit our support portal https://support.optimonk.com/hc/en-us?_ga=2.17499322.264773628.1619421646-1081280936.1600166558 or write a direct email for us under support@optimonk.com

Wish you the best,
Tom and the OptiMonk Support Team

J.Volbeck

I used this app as I began my ecommerce store and it has helped me grow my contact list which obviously increases my sales! Yay!

March 31, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate it!

I'm really glad that you are enjoying our app!

We hope that we can help you increase your sales even more :)

Réka and the OptiMonk Support Team

Sister Suds Soapery

This app and their website is suuuuperrr sleek and well done.. It was really easy to make a pop-up and to customize everything. This app made personalizing and making my website super fun and easy. Plus, it's FREE! My website looks so cute and is a fully fledged site with pop ups and it was super easy to do. Definitely recommend.

February 25, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate it!

I'm really glad that you are enjoying our app and our website!

We are more than happy to assist you anytime :)

OptiMonk Support Team

Northampton Soap Works

Customer support is top notch. I reached out with a question on integration with the Shopify site and was told a solution was being developed and would be available in one to two weeks and they would let me know when it was done. I was surprised that they actually reached back to me two days later and said the integration was ready! They were true to their word and then some!

February 25, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app and our support team! We really appreciate it :)

Kind regards,
Réka and the OptiMonk Support Team

BlackGold Products

We are new to the app but so far the ease of setting up our campaigns is great! The layouts and variety of popups are great options for a beginner.

February 19, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app, we really appreciate it :) Feel free to reach out to us should you have any questions, we would be happy to help you.

Best wishes,