Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by OptiMonk

Beautiful Exit Intent Popup, Messenger or Email Popup & More

The Tiny Printer

Great app so far. Seems really good! Try it out! i havent tried it so much yet but it seems really well designed

Multicolorbaby

Facil de usar!! ahora a ver que tal la optimización, pero realmente a los que no tenemos tanto conocimiento de diseño es muy util

Kawaifu TCG

greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

PodBolt

Best optimalized app what I ever see. I like the hungarian language on the site. I will use often.

le Thé Chic

Easy to use and supportive customer service.

that focus company

Very useful and easily customizable. Love the Monk and its friendly spirit! I need to dig a little deeper to get faster in editing content but thats just my lack of knowledge!

Amatista Electronik

Me parece que es útil, y necesaria para la creación de campañas, aún no sé si es gratuita, la acabo de comenzar a usar.

CrunchIT label

So simple and yet effective. loving it.
This apps allows me to get some valuable feedback from my visitors!

Levitating Deco

Super easy configuration, many template for the pop ups! Seems a very good app for abandonment and exit popup! 5 stars!

Mac & Mabel

Simple to setup and to integrate. Provides a great user interface and allows us to capture customer emails easily without hassle. I hope to upgrade once we see value in the app. It is starting to look good so far.