Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

Thenaturalsleepco

It's really pretty good. It has some great segmentation abilities within the app for display rules. Support is good (sometimes a little slow, but they always have been able to fix any issues!).

I've used ALL the other apps, and this one is the easiest to use and has the best UI. There's always more we (shopify owners) want as far as functionality, but it does a really good job and will be the best option for 95% of stores out there.

Www Boccai Com Au

Super easy integration. It grew our list and increased our conversion.

Lovethiskitchen

Ran into a bit of a setback when first installing the app and subscribing, but Customer Support was quick and effective.

This service is easy to use, thorough and presents many different suggestions and alternatives. The best part? They send great content to help you make better use if their options. Absoulutely recommended.

Twist Your Spirits 2

Optimonk's customer service is amazing. They were able to take my brand's custom font and add it to my dashboard for use in all my ads which their competitors were unwilling to do.
They walked me through creating pop ups carefully explaining each step. It's been super helpful for my business to have such an easy app to rely upon for pop ups.

Autoimmune Institute

A really useful, versatile app that has helped a huge amount in increasing my subscriber numbers as well as capturing sales from those I likely wouldnt have got sales from. I love the split testing functionality as well as the huge number of options that really helps me to personalise what type of visitor is shown what, based on their activity. Highly recommended.

Spiri Shop

OptiMonk is the most valuable pop up system, i had ever tried. The intelligence pop up technology simple awesome! It has doubled the number of subscribers in a very short time. They have excellent costumer support, very practical blog with many useful article and ideas, so easy to grow. Highly recommended, if you want to take the business to a higher level.

Poidog

Took a look a bunch of different opt ins, decided on optimonk.

Pure Bondi

Really easy to work with HTML template editor even for a noob like myself. Tones of free info from optimonk to help your onsite retargetting too. Great service

Nurture Naturals

Overall a very positive experience. It is easy and intuitive to create pop-ups and rules for when they should fire. In addition to this, the app also integrates well with all of my favorite email marketing tools. For this reason I would recommend OptiMonk.

Soshaindia

Great Service & Support. I have been using from past one month and it has started giving me results desired. Would encourage you to try Optimonk, it anyway comes with free trial without asking for any credit card info.