Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

Honeygirlorganics

OptiMonk has been working great for us! If I could only afford one app, get OptiMonk. We got ROI right away, and it keeps on generating sales. I suggest linking it to your Google Analytics account (although not necessary), to see exactly how your campaigns are working. Such a great tool that is super easy to use! Everyone with an online store should get OptiMonk!

Kaizef

It is a solid app so far, however, I have not fully explored it. I will be leaving an update review in another month after more experience with this promising app.

Pure Chimp 2

Excellent app. Best pop up app that we have used.

Easy to set up & also has some great options for more advanced pop-ups (set countries, time, pages visited etc)

Gatofeliz

Awesome app. Even better support. Thanks Nicole!

Live Infinitely

Complete game changer! The app is easy to use and really made a difference. It helped us get 500 sign ups ( in 11 days) from users that were otherwise going to exit our site. That helped reduce our bounce rate and fed the best giveaway we have ever ran on our site.

www.liveinfinitely.com

Bullets 2 Bandages

Very useful tool for turning non-customers into contacts, who we can then target through our email list or bring back with special offers. Plenty of bells and whistles that we haven't even begun to test out yet which should prove even more helpful.

Dazey La

Can't speak higher of this app.
It has changed my business. Literally doubled because of Opti Monk. More effective than any other service I have used by far.

Petabunga

Grat app gets the job done, I recommend this for exit intent.

Petsnacks

Awesome app. Even better support. Thanks Nicole!

Boho Wild Boutique

Great app for a few keys features to running any successful Shopify store. Best one I've found so far.