Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

SuiteValley

This app is really great, it has many options and all very fun and editable. You can design practically everything the way you want. And everything is very well explained and easy to use, you really enjoy editing.
And the technical support is 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐, they always respond quickly and help you in everything very willingly, this makes it totally recommendable because you know you always have someone to take help you.

It's worth trying!
Recommended 100%.

July 21, 2020

Hi Enoc,

Thank you very much for your kind words, you literally made the day of the Team! :) Our customers' satisfaction is always a priority to us, please, don't hesitate to contact us in case, there is anything we could do for you.

I wish you and your team a fantastic week!

OptiMonk Support Team

Uppdesigns

OptiMonk is amazing with personal support, and the easy to use creative templates to get your message out. I recommend you definitely give it a try. It's worth it!

July 17, 2020

Hi Miller,

Thank you for your kind review.

We are so happy that you enjoy using OptiMonk and you like our templates, as well. It is our pleasure to support you :)

Have a great weekend,

We Are Feel

The app is great and Tom and Fruzsina were exceptional in providing help and even designing some great pop ups for us. Highly recommend!

July 13, 2020

Hi Diana and Boris,

Thank you so much for your kind words, it is a delight to have customers like you. It is always a pleasure to help you, so please contact us anytime when you have a question.

Have a beautiful day ahead,

Tom, Fruzsi and the OptiMonk Team

ACTVE

Amazing app! Just what I was looking for for my pop up customisation and customer conversions. Easy to navigate and has a lot of integrations with 3rd party apps which are super useful. The support team are very helpful and prompt when asking for certain requirements!

July 6, 2020

Hey,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review.

We are so happy that you like using our app and that you are satisfied with our support. This means the world to us :)

Mounteen

What a great app! Easy and convenient, has a lot of integrations with 3rd party apps, huge pop-up customization capacity. The support team is helpful, professional, and friendly. Thanks OptiMonk!

July 6, 2020

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review, we are delighted that you are satisfied with OptiMonk and our support.

We are always here to help you, so please feel free to contact us anytime :)

Have a beautiful day,

AbrandZ

App very simple to use. Optimonk helping me a lot with these wonderful features. I am planning to upgrade to premium package of this app.

June 26, 2020

Hi There,

It is always a pleasure to see, when the usage of OptiMonk is considered simple to use, as we always aim to keep things simple, but at the same time modern and up to the standards of the 21st century.

I can speak in the name of the whole OptiMonk team , when I say, thank you so much for these kind words and we are always here for you when you need some help :)

Tom

Highly Tuned Athletes

Excellent app, easily laid out in a useable modern interface and should you encounter any difficulties, the tech support is spot-on willing to help to perfect any task. Highly recommend this program.

June 19, 2020

Hi,

Making our product user-friendly and easy to use is our topmost priority so it is always a pleasure to see that our users appreciate our efforts.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, you're awesome :)

Have a nice day :)

AlansiHouse

A lot of best features in it at very efficient cost. Was recommended by one of my friend and loving using it. Thanks!

June 19, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you so sooo much for your kind words, we really appreciate it! :)

We are working hard on creating new and awesome features to suprise your visitors with the most up-to-date designs for popups and create new ways to make them appear for your visitors.

I hope that you will find our new ideas just as useful as the ones you are currently using.

You're a star!

Wish you the best,

OptiMonk Support Team

Neck Gaiters by NoggnZ

I'm setting up this app to do multiple functions in my new store. It's one of the easiest apps to work with.

June 17, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are so happy that you find our app easy-to-use, this is one of our topmost principles :)

Have a nice day and enjoy using OptiMonk,

Pet Oil Paintings

I love this app. We use it in all of our ten websites. And the support if and when required is first rate. Very professional outfit.

June 16, 2020

Dear Bianca,

It was a pleasure to help you out :)

And the fact that you rewarded us with this review, I cannot even pour into words how much this means to me and the team!

Thank you so so much!

Should you have anything else we can help you with, we are always here for you.

Tom and the OptiMonk Support Team