Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

Kleins Organic

Like you ... I'm a busy shopify store owner. I juggle many hats. Taking time out to leave reviews is not even on my Ta-Da list. But I had to for this app. Our e-mail capture rate went from below 5% to above 20%. I'm just about to go and the vegas wheel to my cart page, for some reason it wasn't there previously. Cant way to see the improvement. Thank You Guys!

Airnex

easy to use, there are several options to chose from and it started to new conversions immediately!

Accesorios Hombr3

Great app, very good application, I am very happy. it's easy to use and works from day one and totally free. Good job Optimonk!

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your feedback! :)

We are super happy that you like our app, and we will keep doing our best to meet your expectations.

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any help.

Emily Hare

So far, so brilliant. SO editable it is amazing. So many apps restrict so much. I can make this match my site aesthetic, thank you! www.emilyhare.co.uk

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review, we are delighted that you are satisfied with OptiMonk and its many features.

We are always here to help you, so please feel free to contact us anytime :)

Have a beautiful day,

The Oodie

Great app! I would also like to add that the customer support was exceptional, they helped us with any questions/issues that we had. Highly recommended!

Hi There,

It is always a pleasure to see, when a Customer is satisfied with our applications functions and at the same time with the Support provided in the time of needs.

I can speak in the name of the whole OptiMonk team , when I say, thank you so much for these kind words and we are always here for you when you need some help :)

Tom

MDNT45

An excellent app with very wide functionality. A really huge variety of display rules and triggers allows to customize the display of the necessary pop-ups as precisely as possible! The appearance of Optimonk pop-ups can be changed as you like and it is possible to give them absolutely any look as needed. In addition, the app can be easily integrated with Klaviyo and it is possible to link pop-ups for collecting emails with mailing from Klaviyo Flows. If you have any difficulties in setting up, you can always contact support team, whose service is also more than good. In short 5/5!

October 13, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for your great review.

We are so happy that you like using our system and you find our support helpful. This is what drives us every day :)

Have a nice weekend and take care,

MindfulSouls

One of the best Popup app ever. Great functionality, great integrations with other apps. The support team is super great as well. Amazing.

September 30, 2020

Hi Domas,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

It is our greatest pleasure to work with customers like you :)

In case you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Have a nice day and take care!

Fruzsi

Üla Movement

Very helpfull customer service!! Have the app installed and it seems like it will workout really well, especially with the exit-intent function of it.

September 29, 2020

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review, this means a lot to the OptiMonk Team! :)

It was a pleasure to help you out with your query.

Should you need our help at any time or just have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@optimonk.com and we will get back to you with an answer definitely.

Wish you the best,
Tom

OptiMonk Support Team

BodyBazar

Been using this app for allmost a week know. It's so easy to understand. Design is Swesome as well as the costumer service. Looking forward to learn more.

September 24, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are so happy to see that you are satisfied with our app and you find it easy to use.

Have a great time while using OptiMonk and please see us with any upcoming questions.

Drip4Men™

Honestly, I am really upset and feel I should cancel my subscription. It took me a long time to setup my campaigns and the after my trial ended, I started wondering why no results. Initially I felt it was because I had to move up to the higher paying level from $29, but in trying to do some tweaking, I learned it hadn't been working at all! After contacting support they notified me there was glitch and they had the tech team fix it, but in doing that all my original settings have gone back to default! Plus there was still one campaign not integrated. I sent a reply 2 days ago and another yesterday and am still waiting for a response. To me, this is urgent. In the meantime, I had been receiving emails that I could have captured emails, so I sent a message asking how to do this, but no response even as I asked support about this as well. So zero results since subscribing and I'm just trying to get some benefit after paying for this app. Please support, I need help to address these issues, otherwise there's just no point. Update: I have revised my rating as Optimonk has responded in a big way to help in resolving the issues with detailed explanations, guidance and assistance. They answered all of my questions and clarified everything. I very much look forward to the potential of what this powerful program can do to achieve the goals I have for my business.

September 18, 2020

Hi Megan!

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us.

First of all, let me express my apologies for all the inconveniences this case has caused you.

Since this review was submitted, we've responded to the messages you've sent us, trying to rectify all the problems you've come across. While some of the unfortunate issues you've had were quite unique, and one had to do with a third-party service provider's system, we're doing everything in our power to help you with getting your campaigns up-and-running.

I'm sorry that you didn't get the experience you deserve, and would be happy to help you with any questions and issues you have to regain your trust in our services.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything we could do for you.

Best wishes,