Exit Intent Pop Ups ‑ OptiMonk

Exit Intent Pop Ups ‑ OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Exit Intent Popup, Email Popups, Upsell and Cart Abandonment.

My Organized Life

Very easy to use and full of functionality that lacks in other apps. It worked out of the box, even with some challenging integration issues on our end.

Dedicated Gym Wear

Fantastic app/service. Having tried other, similar services such as OptinMonster, this is hands down the best. The targeting it provides is incredible, you can show different offers to people depending on whether they've ever visited a certain page or seen a certain offer before. Amazing!

Caveman Grocer 2

Easy to use, and my opt in rates have gone up quite a bit! I currently have an exit intent pop up running that is getting me a 10% conversion, which is pretty awesome! Would highly recommend this app!

Priority Chef

Awesome plugin, so easy to set up and fantastic service too!

Pluqis

Works great on our art supply website, was able to capture abandons as advertise and do A/B testing. Highly recommended

Thefowndry 2

It's pretty good - simple to set up and the fact you can A/B test different designs is great.
One drawback though; it's slow to load and that does impact on site loading speeds. OptiMonk are aware of this and are working on fixing it but it is a caveat.

Rebel Style Shop

We had been using a different one before. I highly recommend. We integrate with email follow ups with a discount and exit popup and ultimately help get more people items from store. Recommend it; great support.

Ecozoom

We love it! Has helped us catch customers who may not have found what they needed on our site before they left. Thanks!

Spentclothing1

Great lead generation tool, strongly recommend.

Printmaxas

Works perfectly, and super simple to set up.

Both great value and instand gratification!