Exit Intent Pop Ups ‑ OptiMonk

Exit Intent Pop Ups ‑ OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Exit Intent Popup, Email Popups, Upsell and Cart Abandonment.

The Cornish Cheese Co

Easy to use, great templates with a wide range of different options for different occasions and fantastic support staff if you need any help!

August 13, 2021

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it a lot!! :)

I'm glad you like our templates and that you find our app user-friendly as well! Feel free to get back to us via chat or at support@optimonk.com if you need any assistance.

I wish you the best of luck with your business!

Have a great weekend,

BEAUTY babe

Fast Support and help. We use the app since a long time and now with 10 stores in parallel. Could definitely recommend it!

August 6, 2021

Hello there,

It's lovely to hear that you're satisfied with the app and with our Support as well. We really appreciate your kind words!

Please don't hesitate to get back to us anytime in the future via chat or at support@optimonk.com, and we'll be happy to help you. :)

Kind Regards,
Aniko from OptiMonk Support Team

Airton.shop

App is very friendly for exit popup, It works well, And the support is amazing. And the App is free to test so 10/10
Thanks

August 12, 2021

Hi David,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for appreciating our work! You're fantastic!!! :)

Feel free to get back to us anytime you need assistance.

Best,

WishGarden Herbs

I'm using the app for the exit intent popup and it's helping to convert abandoning visitors. Thank you to the OptiMonk team for helping install the tag; they did it quickly and correctly the first time. Highly recommend.

August 3, 2021

Hi Bill,

Thank you so much for leaving a review! :) I'm glad OptiMonk works well on your site now.

If you need any assistance in the future, feel free to reach out to us again, we'll be happy to help!

I wish you the best of luck with your business!

Have a great week ahead,

Réka from OptiMonk

KaraMD®

Good app, converts traffic nicely, I am happy with how well it works. I would recommend any site install this tool to build their list.

August 3, 2021

Hi There,

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this kind review! :)

We are glad to hear that you enjoy using our app and it helped you in your business and we are very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

Thanks again,

Brittany from the OptiMonk Support Team

EcoandMoco

Great app and easy to use. Also, the staff are so helpful! Amazing! I love their customer service! really recommend OptiMonk!

August 2, 2021

Hello :)

It's really good to hear that you're satisfied with the app and with our Support Team as well. We all appreciate your kind words!!

Feel free to get back to us anytime in the future via chat or at support@optimonk.com, and we'll be happy to help. :)

I wish you a great week ahead,

Stori™ - Child-resistant storage - Global

I tried a few other ways to set up an exit intent survey but none of them was as easy and straight forward as with OptiMonk app. Great design and responsive support!

July 29, 2021

Hi There:)

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!

We are very happy to hear that you enjoy using our app!

Wish you all the best,

Brittany from the OptiMonk Support Team

The Dandelion Gift Store

The customer service is really great. I already recommended to a couple friends who own ecomm shops.

July 26, 2021

Hi Michelle,

I hope you are well, it's really good to hear from you again! :)

Thank you for sharing your experience, and also for the referrals! We really appreciate that you're spreading the word!

Would you be interested in joining our Ambassador program? Feel free to let me know via email if so, and I'll be happy to provide you with more details.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave a review, you made me very happy!! :)

Have a great week,

Anna

AnnieMak

The one on one customer service I received while working with Anna at Optimonk was exemplary. Not only did she help me figure out what I wanted to do with a survey I had developed, but she also went above and beyond and volunteered other helpful advice. GREAT customer service!

July 22, 2021

Hi!!

I'm Anna from OptiMonk.

I'm really glad we found the solution you were looking for, and I hope you'll receive a lot of feedback from your visitors through the new survey!

If you need any advice in the future, feel free to get back to me. :)

Foamsize

Amazing app! I love it and the support is really amazing and friendly, that is perfect! I would recommend this to anyone!

July 22, 2021

Hi There,

I'm so glad you were satisfied with my chat support, and thank you for your kind words!! :)

Feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need assistance or a smile.

I wish you a lot of success with your store!

Anna