Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

CR RanchWear

Love this app! Installed last week and I've already seen an increase in sales. Interface is very easy to use and intuitive.

The Compostable Choice

So far so good, I'm still learning to use this app but it seems user friendly and intuitive, just as apps should be! Thanks OptiMonk!

Smaky™

I did have the occasion to see it at work but great customizing functions! I can really personalize mi pop-up! good app!

Electronics and gadgets easy

I AM FAIRLY NEW BUT I FOUND IT TO BE STRAIGHT FORWARD, EASY TO USE.
I HOPE IT WILL START , OR HELP WITH SALES?

Endo Vitality

I was looking for a pop up app on Shopify and this was the top recommended. This app really helped with my brand.

Decor Handles

Does what I need it to do easily. Free options available. Good app. A few free templates. Easy to customize.

The Sated Sheep

It can be a little confusing to set up initially but the support is excellent and it works like a charm. Customers love the spin for a discount and it has helped us recover quite a few sales.

hustlelifestyle

wow great app easy to use and free this one its going to make sells for me nice and easy to customize

Copina Co.

I've seen a huge difference in subscribers when using optimonk. Their plugins are super effective and very easy to design

Team ProCell

Great app for exit popups. This thing is asking me to use over 100 characters so I'll just type this until it lets me submit my review.