Exit Intent Pop Ups ‑ OptiMonk

Exit Intent Pop Ups ‑ OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Exit Intent Popup, Email Popups, Upsell and Cart Abandonment.

Justine Haines

This app is amazing! The customer service is TO DIE FOR! I never had so much help, wow, they are really amazing! I'm not techy at all, they guided me and saw me through my campaigns! I'm really happy! Thank you

July 15, 2021

Hi Sandra,

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! I can speak in the name of my team as well that we truly appreciate your kind words and it means the world for us. <3

Should you ever need assistance from the OptiMonk Team, we are here for you!

Tom

ForeverHelen

Customer service is amazing and helps you correct any mistakes before they're able to go viral. Highly recommend!

July 16, 2021

Hi Sarah,

It's hard to express how much we appreciate your compliment on our work! :) We're happy to welcome you within the OptiMonk community and hope that we can have a long-term collaboration together. :)

Feel free to reach out to us at support@optimonk.com anytime you need assistance.

I wish you a lot of success with your first campaign!

Have a great weekend,

citiesocial

Customer Support is amazing and super helpful! (thanks Anna for prompt help) Look forward to using this tool for further campaign.

July 16, 2021

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your kind words and especially for mentioning my name :)

I'm glad that the technical issues are now solved and I hope you can discover all benefits of OptiMonk in the near future.

I wish you good luck with your campaign and please reach out to the Support Team anytime for assistance.

Niko The Gecko

Great app, the support team is awesome. Very helpful and they write in detail to help me understand. Would recommend

July 13, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your feedback!

We are a small group of dedicated people who try to help each OptiMonk user to find the best solutions for themselves, and I'm very happy about your good experience with us. :)

If there's anything we can assist you with in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at support@optimonk.com!

Have a great week ahead,

Gear Doctors

didn't know how to do many stuff and the support went in and helped us with it all, The app is amazing

July 6, 2021

Hi Mike,

I'm so glad you like the app! :)

Feel free to reach out again if you need any help with your campaigns.

I wish you the best of luck with your store!

Inner Atlas

Anna offered excellent and fast advice helping me to step up and optimise my first pop up, going above and beyond with my multiple questions. I'm looking forward to launching the tool on our site!

June 23, 2021

Hi Tara,

Thank you so much for mentioning my name. :)

I'm very happy that you were open to my suggestions and I really appreciate that you took the time and effort to get familiar with OptiMonk.

I wish you a lot of success in the future!

Have a nice day,

Well Seasoned

Easy to set up for someone who is not very technical, and great customer service! Definitely worth a try Update: Awesome customer service helping me set up my campaigns, thanks Anna!

June 23, 2021

Hi,

It's great to hear that you find our app user-friendly. :)

Thank you so much for spreading the word, and feel free to reach out if you need any help.

The support team will be ready ;)

Have a great day,

clicksworth

I ran into the problem of getting my campaigns to show up on my store. But it was not really a problem, it was a question of my poor knowledge of the working of cookies. Thanks Aniko for quickly sorting it out and educating me on the situation. My campaign is actually working beautiful.

June 21, 2021

Hello Olatunde,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback, it truly means a lot to me and our team.
I love your webshop and also the campaigns you have created.
I'm a dog person too, so I really enjoyed looking through your website. :)

Have a great week ahead!

Kind Regards
Aniko from OptiMonk Support Team

Seed Grocer Ph

I was surprised that the free plan had a lot of features that allow for more customization of your campaigns. Customer support is also very responsive.

June 16, 2021

Hello there,

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing OptiMonk. We look forward to helping you for many years to come! :)

Kind regards,
Brittany & OptiMonk Support Team

EverDesk+

Ran into some syncing problems but the customer support was really responsive, friendly, and patient. Very reliable!

June 16, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this review, you are awesome :)

Supporting you is our greatest delight, I am so happy that you appreciate our efforts!

Have a nice week and thanks once again for your kind words,

Tom