Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

Guilty Socks

Awesome templates with professional looking design and very flexible configuration. Great app overall, and all of this for the great price of FREE.

CQualityBrands

As a first-time user of this app, I am very pleased with how easy it was to use.
The templates are great!...I give it 2 thumbs up!!

Henley Hair

I’m loving the new features for the holiday adds. The creativity is catching the eye of the shopper and closer more sales for me. Thank you optiMonk

Afro-Duckies

Very easy to setup, I mean extremely easy to setup. I know it will increase my email list and then move on to social accounts

The Quick Kitchen

Optmonk was super simple to set-up and the pre-populated templates look great. I just implemented but believe this will help with conversions.

Theatre House

So far, so good. We'll see how it helps with our customers, but the setup and installation was painless. Now let's see if it drives conversions!

Eigshow Beauty

I was highly recommended this app and after the initial exit intent design I am very happy with the design templates and the ease so far.

MyPetNap

For now I like it, lots of hints and tips, easy to set up, I will write a new review when I see how it works actually, but for now I am very pleased.

Dejan

Boujeee Hub

Mother of all pop-ups! Thanks guys. They even offer a free plan, not all apps allow free plans especially for exit intent pop up. Kudos

Bamboo Giant

Really impressed with the app, keep up the good work!!! Interface is very intuitive and easy to use.