Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

LivelyLumeEyewear

Optimonk is fantastic. It it's a great app and the customer support has been very helpful. Unfortunately, I discovered the popups do not work from the Pinterest app. As more and more my traffic is coming from Pinterest, I will be moving to another popup app that is compatible with Pinterest.

September 24, 2020

Hi Chad,

Thank you for your kind words, you are amazing :)

I hope that we will have the chance to work together again in the future!

We wish you all the best,
OptiMonk Team

House of Avenues

Its easy to use without any developer knowledge is needed. Lets make a try! Highly recommend to use this.

MaferShopping

Muy buena app, nos ayuda mucho en el proceso "difícil" de conversión, es muy amigable en la interacción

DesignWerket

So far so good! I haven't used it for so long time, so maybe it will increase to a 5 star in time. Thanks

ShoppingPlus

I use this app to help me do me campaign. I really like the way the app interact with me, it is a nice and friendly interface. I would like more functionaties in the from plan to start making pop ups

Temples and Markets

Good pop up app. Great design templates for pop ups. Good support but with time difference can take time for responses. A bit pricey.

Loja Visite o Brasil

Parece-me surpreendente tudo o que você pode fazer com ele. Gostaria de atualizar e dar 5 estrelas, mas só depois que estiver em andamento. O tempo de suporte, está bom, o atendimento principalmente do Sr Ronald é excelente!

Phoenix Teragun

Very fast and efficient. Really enjoyed how they have teach outs along the way to help with that they're doing.

MikoE

Very nice user interface. I had an issue with activating my initial pop-up but worked out well in the end.

Napa Valley Fiber

The app works really well. It has helped me convert customers that go to leave my site. The only thing I wish is if the plan/pricing wasn't based on page views and instead based on the number of times the popup ad was actually shown.

Previous 1