Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by OptiMonk

Beautiful Exit Intent Popup, Messenger or Email Popup & More

Napa Valley Fiber

The app works really well. It has helped me convert customers that go to leave my site. The only thing I wish is if the plan/pricing wasn't based on page views and instead based on the number of times the popup ad was actually shown.

Razzipink popup

I love this app making my job easier. It is simple to install and to create what I need. Simple to use

My Leather Wallet

This app was extremely easy to install, setup and apply, all within a few minutes. I will see how this app goes the longer it is in use.

Swinggle

Good app for exit pop ups, definitely helps in increase WV's. Just you need to do little bit of work on editing & designing but its worth the time

HurleyRobertsService.com

We have been customers for a very long time. Great product. Two suggestions: 1) set up, like in all new platforms requires a bit of a learning curve. as soon as someone signs up, assign them an hour with support to get going. 2) our campaign went down mysteriously a couple of times. Would be nice to get a warning saying it is down, do you know?

GlamorousDogs

App works great! It helped to obtain lots of potentially lost customer.. Will definitely keep it, and try all its features.

Patchpanel

Overall, a great software package with an immense amount of control over how or why your popups are displaying. Allows a massive variety of campaigns to be run simultaneously.

I'd like to see more popups with Recart's Facebook Messenger integration, though I'm told there will be more soon.

Finevu

TL;DR - Very happy with the app as well as the customer service. Only gripe would be how limiting the templates can be, and even then the Optimonk team is more than willing to help.

The Optimonk Team have been very responsive and very helpful! Both Geosh and Nicole have been quick to respond and very easy to reach. The system is easy to use, but the templates available are a bit limiting.

If you enjoyed the look of one template, but wanted a feature that wasn't available on it originally (say a countdown timer), you're unfortunately stuck. It is possible to build a template, though it would take some knowledge with HTML, CSS and Javascript coding expertise in order to build them.

The team at Optimonk were great and helped with building similar campaigns like above, but custom work like this is a slow process that takes time to develop.

Iyal Beauty

Optimonk is really helpful to improve the revenue of our store! Great way of showing the offers to the end customer using this app. We really love it ,

Seniorshoppen

Awesome app! Helps me grow my email list. Could have a bit better design functionality, but awesome app!

Previous 1