Exit Intent Pop Ups ‑ OptiMonk

Exit Intent Pop Ups ‑ OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Exit Intent Popup, Email Popups, Upsell and Cart Abandonment.

AurayN Telecom

Optimok works, it does the job. Recently I added 1 rating campaing and it works quite well. I think anyone could be interested to add this app on their online stores.

SweetPod

Super solid app! Just started doing email and SMS marketing and hated how unprofessional-looking the in-built pop-up templates were for the email and SMS apps. The Optimonk templates all look great right out of the gate!

September 21, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion! :)

I'm glad you had a positive first impression with our app and I hope that OptiMonk will help you reach your eCommerce goals!

Should you have any questions in the future, feel free to contact us via chat or at support@optimonk.com and we'll be happy to help.

Have a great weekend,

OptiMonk Team

keiko

Just signed up to the app and needed some guidance and opti-monk was able to assist me live via chat (it's 11:17pm btw) these guys are great!!! looking forward to using the service!

September 20, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback!

We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our service and that we could help you instantly with your query.

Please feel free to get back to us whenever you need assistance from OptiMonk and we would be more than happy to help you.

We wish you success in your business,

Best regards,

TheBleuHaven

The support is awesome, Tom was very quick and to the point. The appearance of the app is really clean which adds to its ease of use.

September 20, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you very much for your kind words, you literally made the day of the Team! :)

Our customers' satisfaction is always a priority to us, please, don't hesitate to contact us in case, there is anything we could do for you.

I wish you and your team many successes with our application and your business!

Lucky Dog Pet Boutique

Great UX and easy to configure, I also like the Campaign function to let me set up different popups to use at different times of the year

September 21, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback, I'm very glad you like the app! We're working hard to make it more user-friendly every day. :)

Feel free to get in touch with us via chat or at support@optimonk.com if you need any advice regarding your campaigns!

I wish you a lot of success with OptiMonk!

Have a great day,

Weekend Clothing Co.

The set up of this app is very straightforward! I had a question part way through my set up at 11pm at night and got a response from Brittany right away! Super helpful and polite support team who are always there when you need them! And a very easy to use and impressive app! Definite must have for anyone wanting to increase conversions!

September 15, 2021

Dear Thomas,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our support. Your review means a lot to us.:)

We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

Thanks again!

Premium Health Japan

Early days using the app but super user friendly so far and the templates are better than other platforms I've looked at

September 15, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are so happy to see that you are satisfied with our app and you find it easy to use. We also put a lot of heart into our popup templates, so it is an honest pleasure to see that you find them good-looking!

Have a great time while using OptiMonk and please see us with any upcoming questions.

Tom from the OptiMonk Team

Mango Drops Supply

Great app, met most of my needs. It was easy to configure , I was surprised to go through the setup without any hassle. The guide was very easy to asses. I like the way the Pop Ups appear on my portal,

September 13, 2021

Hi Gilbert,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

We are happy to see that you enjoy using our app and we hope that OptiMonk will help your business to grow.

I hope I could help but please feel free to get back to me in case you need further assistance and I would be more than happy to help. :)

Best regards,

Bodhi Band

The tool set is awesome... way more functionality and customization than I expected... and customer support was super responsive!

September 13, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

It is our greatest pleasure to work with customers like you :)

In case you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Have a nice day and take care!

Jesus is the Christ Prints

Super simple to use. I love that it recommends so much throughout the process. I'm looking forward to seeing results!

September 10, 2021

Hi There,

I wish you a lot of success with OptiMonk!

Have a great day,