Rezensionen (885)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
Bearbeitet am 8. April 2024

Great support team. They explained everything to me with screenshots and offered a meeting for further explanation. Great App thank you

Macrofashion1
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
24 tage mit der App
OptiMonk hat geantwortet 3. April 2024

Hello Dina,

Thank you very much for your review 🙏

If you need any further assistance, me and the whole team are here to help and guide you.

Best of luck with your business and sales!

Réka from the OptiMonk team

10. April 2024

Great help when setting up by customer service - thanks stephan

acero interiors
2 tage mit der App
OptiMonk hat geantwortet 12. April 2024

Hi Sam,

Thank you so much for this nice review! We're happy that you were satisfied with the support that you received.

Good luck with your business 🚀

Best Regards,
Stephan, Réka and the OptiMonk Team

30. Mai 2024

Customer service is super quick and friendly. The app is intuitional and easy to use. Love it!

Pigmenttarium Store
Ungarn
Etwa 2 stunden mit der App
OptiMonk hat geantwortet 4. Juni 2024

Dear Pigmenttarium Store Team,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm super happy you find our app intuitional and easy to use. Also, we are always here to help you if needed 😊

Wishing you the best! 🚀

Réka

3. April 2024

Its really great, I would definitely recommend OptiMonk, thankyou so much for your services.

Eraya
Indien
2 tage mit der App
OptiMonk hat geantwortet 9. April 2024

Dear Eraya,

Thank you for your kind review, we're glad you'd recommend us!

Let us know if you need anything :)

Sarah & The OptiMonk team

5. Mai 2024

Dont waste time. This app show all the previews broken. Unorganized. Making impossible to view how it supose to work on your page. Fonts uncenter on the space of the button, the image is display in another location.. just sucks.

Oribio
Kolumbien
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
OptiMonk hat geantwortet 7. Mai 2024

Hello,

I’m really sorry that you had trouble editing your campaign. Please rest assured that our goal is to have an easy-to-use, user-friendly system and we are constantly working on making it better, and implementing new options and features.

I’d love to help you set up your first campaign and would love to hear your detailed insight on how we could make our editor better, I also sent a separate email to you.

Again, I apologize that your first experience wasn’t optimal with us, let me make a better second impression.

Kind regards.
Réka from the OptiMonk Team

12. März 2024

Really easy to use, and amazing customer service. Would recommend this to anyone trying to increase leads and conversions.

Hawksley
4 tage mit der App
OptiMonk hat geantwortet 25. März 2024

Dear Hawksley Team,

Thank you for your glowing review and your lovely recommendation! 😊️

I am so glad that you found my support satisfactory and our product easy to use. 😊️

We wish you millions of conversions and all the leads you can handle! 🙂

Best,

Stephan from Optimonk

25. Januar 2024

We've been using this app for years and the pop-ups we use deliver great results. Amazing customer service too. Would highly recommend it

SMUG.
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
OptiMonk hat geantwortet 20. Februar 2024

Hi!

Thank you so much for your kind review, we are glad to hear are getting great results with OptiMonk!

Thanks for recommending us!

Kind Regards,
OptiMonk Team

16. Februar 2024

I've been using just for a few days, easy to use and set up, and they also have an amazing customer service.

GesundEase
Brasilien
9 tage mit der App
OptiMonk hat geantwortet 23. Februar 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for leaving us a nice review, we are glad to hear you're satisfied with the customer service! :)

As always, we are happy to help!

Kind Regards,
Chris and the OptiMonk Team

26. Februar 2024

Great product & support!

Salty Bay - Marine
Neuseeland
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
OptiMonk hat geantwortet 11. März 2024

Hey Salty Bay Team,

Thank you so much for your kind words, we truly appreciate it🙏

Warm Regards,