Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
26. Juni 2023

Not only is the platform userfriendly and allows you to do a lot of things, but support is very fast and kind. Thank you for your help

Gazon Québec
Kanada
8 monate mit der App
OptiMonk hat geantwortet 24. Juli 2023

Hey there,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review! We are glad to hear that you find the platform user-friendly and versatile. We always strive to provide fast and friendly support to our users.

If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

6. Oktober 2023

So easy to install and the support is quick, efficient and friendly. Thank. you team Optimonk.

Wendy Coombes Photography
Australien
Etwa 7 stunden mit der App

Hey there,

Thank you for the dazzling review!

We're thrilled to hear that you found the installation process seamless and that our support team was able to assist you efficiently. Making things easy for our customers is something we've been working on throughout the years and we are endlessly happy to hear that it feels super user-friendly.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Thank you for choosing Optimonk!

Rudolf from OptiMonk

12. Juli 2023

Conversion rates on several of the built-in campaigns are impressive and the customer service is top-notch. Emil helped me out and went above and beyond expectations! Highly recommended!

Gallagher Fragrances
2 monate mit der App
OptiMonk hat geantwortet 24. Juli 2023

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback!

We are delighted to hear that you are impressed with the conversion rates of our built-in campaigns. Our team takes great pride in delivering top-notch customer service, and it's fantastic to know that we went above and beyond to assist you.

Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're committed to maintaining the highest level of service and performance. |

Should you have any more questions or require further assistance, please feel free to reach out anytime. We're here to help and look forward to serving you with excellence!

19. Oktober 2023

Wonderfully designed app suits all my needs and support is top tier!

Anima Studio
Etwa 16 stunden mit der App
OptiMonk hat geantwortet 30. Oktober 2023

Hey there,

We're over the moon to hear that! We put a lot of heart into the design, and we are all smiles knowing we've made your experience top-notch. Thanks for being a part of OptiMonk!

If you require any help, just give us a shout and we'll be there for you.

11. Oktober 2023

Fantastic customer support and UX design!

Shiny Magic Rocks
Etwa 23 stunden mit der App

Hey there,

Your words made our day brighter than a rainbow on a sunny day. We're thrilled you're loving our customer support and UX design. If you need anything else, just give us a shout! We'll keep the good vibes coming your way!

10. Juli 2023

I used to work for a competitor of theirs that makes Popups with great A/B testing. Our targeting was a little more sophisticated (I could cookie people at will, target popups based on those cookies, target by referral addresses and query parameters, etc)

That said, I'm kicking the tires on new solutions and when I reached out to their support for help, they were SO fast and friendly to solve my issue. I LOVE that Optimonk integrates directly with Shopify, that really helps a lot.

If there's one feature I'd love to see on Optimonk, it's targeting by query parameter!

RUDE TECH Guitar Effects
Ein tag mit der App
OptiMonk hat geantwortet 26. Juli 2023

Hey there,

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding our service.

It's always gratifying to hear that our efforts are appreciated. Your feedback is a great motivator for us to continue improving and enhancing our features.

It is also possible to target based on the query parameter.

If you need any help in the future, don't hesitate to contact us! <3

Israel
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
OptiMonk hat geantwortet 26. Juli 2023

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the review.

We are happy to hear about your positive experience with OptiMonk. I wish you a lot of success with your business and feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need assistance.

Sara from OptiMonk

22. September 2023

Application super pour créer tout type de campagnes et de pop-up, et le support technique est formidable (merci Chris !). Continuez comme ça l'équipe !

MySecretGarden
Frankreich
Etwa 7 stunden mit der App
OptiMonk hat geantwortet 16. Oktober 2023

Merci beaucoup pour votre retour positif !

Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre que vous appréciez l'application et notre équipe de support. Nous nous efforçons constamment de fournir un service exceptionnel à nos clients, et vos encouragements nous motivent à continuer sur cette voie. Si vous avez des questions ou des préoccupations supplémentaires, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter.

Nous sommes là pour vous aider à tirer le meilleur parti de notre application.

Meilleures salutations,
Chris d'OptiMonk

28. November 2023

Chris was very helpful in setting up the application for my business.

The Coastal Flower Boutique
30 minuten mit der App
25. Oktober 2023

App perfetta, funzionale ed hanno un supporto che ti assiste in tutto e per tutto! Super Consigliati

Shop CGP Group
Italien
Etwa 13 stunden mit der App
OptiMonk hat geantwortet 30. Oktober 2023

Ciao,

Grazie mille per le gentili parole! Siamo felici che tu abbia apprezzato la nostra app e il nostro servizio di supporto. Il nostro team è qui per aiutarti in ogni modo possibile. Se hai bisogno di ulteriore assistenza, non esitare a contattarci. Grazie ancora per il tuo supporto e per il consiglio.

Cordiali saluti,