Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
3 avril 2024

Its really great, I would definitely recommend OptiMonk, thankyou so much for your services.

Eraya
Inde
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
OptiMonk a répondu 9 avril 2024

Dear Eraya,

Thank you for your kind review, we're glad you'd recommend us!

Let us know if you need anything :)

Kind regards,

Sarah & The OptiMonk team

12 mars 2024

Really easy to use, and amazing customer service. Would recommend this to anyone trying to increase leads and conversions.

Hawksley
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
OptiMonk a répondu 25 mars 2024

Dear Hawksley Team,

Thank you for your glowing review and your lovely recommendation! 😊️

I am so glad that you found my support satisfactory and our product easy to use. 😊️

We wish you millions of conversions and all the leads you can handle! 🙂

Best,

Stephan from Optimonk

16 février 2024

I've been using just for a few days, easy to use and set up, and they also have an amazing customer service.

GesundEase
Brésil
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application

Hi,

Thank you so much for leaving us a nice review, we are glad to hear you're satisfied with the customer service! :)

As always, we are happy to help!

Chris and the OptiMonk Team

20 février 2024

Really great product and customer service!

Stacey Pattison Property Group
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
OptiMonk a répondu 23 février 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback!

We are glad to hear that you liked the service as well as the product :)

Kind regards,

9 février 2024

Easy to use and great customer service. Very quick to respond. It's also affordable (currently using the free version) - love it. Thank you!

Ma Folie
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
OptiMonk a répondu 20 février 2024

Hi,

We are so grateful for your review and glad to know you love the app!

Best Wishes,

5 mai 2024

Dont waste time. This app show all the previews broken. Unorganized. Making impossible to view how it supose to work on your page. Fonts uncenter on the space of the button, the image is display in another location.. just sucks.

Oribio
Colombie
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
OptiMonk a répondu 7 mai 2024

Hello,

I’m really sorry that you had trouble editing your campaign. Please rest assured that our goal is to have an easy-to-use, user-friendly system and we are constantly working on making it better, and implementing new options and features.

I’d love to help you set up your first campaign and would love to hear your detailed insight on how we could make our editor better, I also sent a separate email to you.

Again, I apologize that your first experience wasn’t optimal with us, let me make a better second impression.

Kind regards.

Allemagne
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
OptiMonk a répondu 15 janvier 2024

Hi There,

Thank you for your kind review, we're glad that you find our support helpful! :)
---
Hallo,

Vielen Dank für Ihre freundliche Bewertung. Wir freuen uns, dass Sie unsere Unterstützung hilfreich finden! :)

4 mars 2024

Awesome team help.
Helpful Team

Counselling With GC
Inde
Environ 3 heures d’utilisation de l’application
OptiMonk a répondu 11 mars 2024

Hi There,

We really do appreciate your kind words, our most important focus is customer satisfaction, and we are glad you're satisfied with the support received from us!

Best Regards,

Sarah

20 février 2024

Chris was super quick to respond and help. I had some issues with embedding the app and was sorted in minutes!

Professional and the pop ups looks brilliant.

Thanks
Saloos Team

Saloos
Environ 4 heures d’utilisation de l’application

Dear Saloos Team,

We really appreciate your kind feedback, it means a lot to us :)

Thank you on behalf of Chris and the OptiMonk Team!

Best,

4 janvier 2024

Free plan is more than capable to handle starting out. The upgrade paths are also so affordable. I see myself sticking with this as my popup banner campaigns app.

Trendz-SA
Afrique du Sud
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
OptiMonk a répondu 15 janvier 2024

Hey There,

We're very happy to hear you're content with the app and you'd like to stick to OptiMonk, we're thrilled to have you with us and hope to work together for a long time!