Avis (882)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
10 novembre 2023

The app itself is powerful and easy to use but the app support are amazing. 100% would recommend. I cannot wait to see my conversion increase.

atlasrosedarkromance
Australie
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
OptiMonk a répondu 13 novembre 2023

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! 🌟 We're delighted to hear that you find our app powerful and user-friendly. We are thrilled to be recognised, and we're here to assist you every step of the way.

We're just as excited as you are about the potential for increased conversions! If you ever have questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Cheers,
Chris from OptiMonk

29 novembre 2023

I recently integrated the OptiMonk into my website, and I must say, it's been an absolutely amazing experience! The app itself is a game-changer, seamlessly blending into my site and enhancing the overall user experience. Plus, making it look so much nicer and pro! Also, the support team is amazing. They're not just quick to respond; they're genuinely dedicated to helping you succeed. Every query I had was addressed with such efficiency and friendliness, making the whole process a breeze. I'm genuinely excited to see where my website will go with this fantastic add-on. Highly recommended for anyone looking to elevate their website. Thanks so much, Team OptiMonk! xx

adaptobliss
Environ 14 heures d’utilisation de l’application

Hey There!

We are utterly grateful for your kind words and review, our support team is extremely happy to hear that you find the team helpful.
We're happy to have you and your business on board with us, and we hope to work together for a long time!

As always, let us know if you need any assistance, we'll be happy to help :)

OptiMonk Support Team

17 août 2023

Really excellent app. I have been used this app almost 6 months. It's easy to make survey, there are so many templates for choosing, and the support team is also terrific!

nelkoprint
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
OptiMonk a répondu 7 septembre 2023

Hey there,

We greatly appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear that you've had an excellent experience with our app over the past six months! Your support means a lot to us.

We're delighted to know that you find our survey creation process easy and that the wide selection of templates has been helpful for you.

Thank you for your positive feedback about our support team as well.

If you ever have more feedback, suggestions, or questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and continuously improve our services to meet your needs.

OptiMonk Team

18 juillet 2023

Emil has always been super helpful and understands one's thinking very quickly and effectively. Would highly recommend this app for CRO

Naturyl Extensions
Royaume-Uni
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
OptiMonk a répondu 24 juillet 2023

Hey there,

Thank you for your glowing feedback! We're thrilled to hear that we have consistently provided you with assistance and have a keen understanding of your needs. Delivering efficient and effective support is one of our top priorities, and it's fantastic to know that we've met your expectations.

If you ever need further assistance or have more feedback to share, don't hesitate to reach out. We truly value your business and are committed to helping you achieve success. Thank you again for choosing our app!

3 août 2023

Excellent Support from Emil as always! Quick and efficient! System is easy to use, great solution for simple setup and plug/play. Thanks AAAAA+++++

VaxAid
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
OptiMonk a répondu 10 août 2023

Hey there,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We're delighted to hear that we provided excellent support and that our system's quick setup and user-friendly design met your expectations. If you ever need further assistance or have more projects in mind, don't hesitate to reach out. Your satisfaction is our top priority! AAAAA+++++ to you as well! 🌟

23 juin 2023

Emil was great! Super quick and happy to solve my issue. Amazing customer service! Would definitely recommend Optimonk to everyone.

Shop Travel Tots
Australie
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
OptiMonk a répondu 23 juin 2023

Hello there,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that we provided you with exceptional service and resolved your issue promptly.

It's fantastic to know that you had such a positive experience with Optimonk.

Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we greatly appreciate your kind words.

If there's anything else we can assist you with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help. Thanks again for choosing Optimonk!

3 janvier 2024

Great with very nice customer service

By EMMSA
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application

Hi,

Thank you so much, we're happy to hear you're satisfied with the customer support!😊

OptiMonk Team

21 juin 2023

I was really satisfied with this app
really helped me get pop ups on my website

the customer support is also very good he guided me very well with my problem

will recommend using this ;D

SmartQuality
Pakistan
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
OptiMonk a répondu 22 juin 2023

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with OptiMonk!

We're thrilled to hear that they were able to guide you effectively and help resolve your problem.

We appreciate your recommendation and hope that you continue to have a great experience using our services. If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, feel free to reach out.

28 novembre 2023

Chris was very helpful in setting up the application for my business.

The Coastal Flower Boutique
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application

Hey There!

Thank you so much for your kind review, we are very happy to hear you were satisfied with the support from Chris, as always, we're here to help! :)

OptiMonk Support Team

16 novembre 2023

Customer support (Chris and Ati) helped really fast when I had an issue.

schoolofplot