OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

• 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
686 recensioner
7 februari 2023

Their app is very intuitive and easy to use, they have the best customer service and technical support, they helped me with absolutely all my doubts and made everything work correctly, their team is amazing, I really recommend them!

Corea Beauty Perú
Peru
3 februari 2023

Nice help and good support! Had a problem and got to the live chat, and after 1 min got a reply and support!

Calisthenics Shoppen
Danmark
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär en timme
OptiMonk svarade 3 februari 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for your very kind review, it was truly a pleasure to assist you. It's great to have you with us, and we hope you’ll stay with us in the long run!
I wish you a lot of success with your business and feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need assistance.

Sara from OptiMonk

1 februari 2023

To say I'm not a tech person is an understatement, and the support I've received at OptiMonk has so far exceeded all expectations. Immediate customer service help getting my pop up just right. Great experience, great customer service!

venusandvetiver
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 3 dagar
OptiMonk svarade 3 februari 2023

Heyy there,

Thank you for your kind compliments in the name of the entire team. It was absolutely a pleasure helping you and I wish you a lot of success with your business!
Let us know if you have any questions and we would be delighted to assist you again.

Sara

30 januari 2023

Huge thank you to Emil! this app is super customizable and user friendly. Love the interface, it's very easy to navigate.

shopstrongandkind
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär 22 timmar
OptiMonk svarade 1 februari 2023

Hey there,

Thank you for passing by! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it's wonderful to know that we exceeded your expectations. Your kind words mean the world to us and we're grateful for your support. Should you require further help, just give us a shout and we'll be there for you.

Kind regards,

30 januari 2023

Fantastic support and help! Asked for a watermark removed, and instantly got the help I needed. Emil did a great job guiding me through the tangled world of ecommerce. Highly recommend.

SmartSleep
Norge
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 28 minuter
OptiMonk svarade 1 februari 2023

Hey there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us and that we were able to meet your expectations.

Your kind words mean a lot to us and we will continue to strive towards providing the best possible service to all of our customers.

Thank you again for your support!

23 januari 2023

Very kind team supporting if any questions during startup. I think it is a very powerful tool to optimize conversion rate. Will use it and hopefully reasons to upgrade soon :)

Pacific and Lime
Tyskland
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär en månad
OptiMonk svarade 30 januari 2023

Hey There,

Thank you so much for your kind words, we are delighted that you find our tool powerful, and I am very happy to have been able to help!
I and my team will be here to assist in the future as well! :)

We hope to have you with us for a long time and happy work together!

Kind Regards,

Sarah
OptiMonk Support

19 januari 2023

Support was very helpful kind and understanding caant recommend this app enough
a very big thank you to Emil enough for taking e me through step by stap.

Extreme Skates
Australien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär 2 timmar
OptiMonk svarade 25 januari 2023

Hey there,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review. It has been a pleasure assisting you throughout the app calibration session.

We strive to provide the best quality and are delighted to hear that you are satisfied with the app.

If you ever need help, give us a shout and we'll be there for you.

KInd regards,

18 januari 2023

Customer support for setting up first campaigns is 10/10, very friendly, fast & helpful!
We just started with OptiMonk and I cannot say much about performance yet, but the interface is very modern, intuitive and pleasant to use so far. Great job, guys! Looking forward to using it a lot & learning about our customers :)

voilà
Tyskland
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 9 dagar
OptiMonk svarade 19 januari 2023

Hi there,

I just wanted to thank you for your very kind review and that it was an absolute pleasure assisting you. As we aim to create the best experience for our customers, it truly means a lot to read your feedback about our support team!
We are also happy to hear that you found our app easy to use and pleasant.
Thank you again, and please get back to us if you need any further assistance!

Sara from the OptiMonk Support Team

12 januari 2023

That's really an amazing app!

Support helped me a lot about the setup (it's really easy actually) and I created my pop-ups in few minutes. Everything is really quick and simple, even for non-developers.

I highly recommand!

Ambrolia
Frankrike
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär 5 timmar
OptiMonk svarade 12 januari 2023

Heyy,

It's great to have you with us, and I was very happy to assist you yesterday! Thank you for your kind compliments in the name of the entire team.
I wish you further good luck with your store and please let us know if we may help you further with anything else:)

Sara from OptiMonk Support

12 januari 2023

Product works well and easy to set up. Support is 10/10 and very helpful when you have a question to ask

Luxette Paris
Frankrike
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 5 dagar
OptiMonk svarade 12 januari 2023

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion, it means a lot to our small team!

I'm very happy that I could help you, and if you need assistance in the future, don't worry, we'll be there for you.

Sara from OptiMonk Support