Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by OptiMonk

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery, Upsell & Email Popups

JBGREENOCEAN Clothing Store

I must update my review. They went beyond to help me out with my problem. They took the time and days to keep me updated on what really was going on in my site affecting my other applications as well. Tamas was excellent and beyond!
Thank you for your assistance and resolving my issue

August 6, 2020

Hi Jackeline,

Thank you so much for your kind words it means the world to us :)

My team and I are super happy that the issue has been resolved for you and should you need anything else from us, the OptiMonk Support team is always here for you!

Tamas

Jean Patrique Professional Cookware

Great app, seamlessly integrates with emails and other campaigns. Customer Service is also very helpful and proactive in their support.

July 31, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this review, you are awesome :)

Supporting you is our greatest delight, I am so happy that you appreciate our efforts!

Have a nice weekend and thanks once again for your kind words,

Fruzsi

Joone Paris

Special offers boosted without development, great CMS experience and efficient customer service.
Highly relevant for growth teams
Congrats!

July 31, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for your great review.

We are so happy that you like using our system and you find our support helpful. This is what drives us every day :)

Have a nice weekend and take care,

US BioSolutions Direct

We immediately saw an increase in lead and sales conversions almost within minutes of implementing our first Exit Intent. Plus, when I have had a question or needed assistance their support was fast and really helpful. Great program from great people. Highly recommend.

July 29, 2020

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time for submitting this review, you are awesome :)

We are super happy that you enjoy using our system and that you are satisfied with our support. It is a delight to work with you!

Have a nice day and take care,

Your Super

We used this app to increase our lead generation on sight, reduce customer churn by offering exit-intent retention campaigns and increase conversion on the site. The app is so simple to use, there are so many possibilities that we haven't even tapped into yet, and out account manager is incredibly supportive. You can design things from scratch to look exactly as you want, and the segmentation and integrations are all great. Would definitely recommend.

July 28, 2020

Hi Hannah,

Wow, thank you for your kind words, we are blown away by this feedback.

It is so exciting to see the results that you have achieved with the help of OptiMonk. Supporting you is a great honor for us.

Wishing you all the best,

1st Ireland

This is a great application, the library has many templates available for you to choose, there are many triggers for you to target customers in the best way. I recommend you definitely give it a try. Support is awesome.

July 28, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your great feedback, it means a lot to us.

It is so good to see that you enjoy using our different templates and targeting rules. We put a great emphasis on improvement so it is a delight to see that our customers appreciate our efforts.

Thank you for being part of our community,

SuiteValley

This app is really great, it has many options and all very fun and editable. You can design practically everything the way you want. And everything is very well explained and easy to use, you really enjoy editing.
And the technical support is 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐, they always respond quickly and help you in everything very willingly, this makes it totally recommendable because you know you always have someone to take help you.

It's worth trying!
Recommended 100%.

July 21, 2020

Hi Enoc,

Thank you very much for your kind words, you literally made the day of the Team! :) Our customers' satisfaction is always a priority to us, please, don't hesitate to contact us in case, there is anything we could do for you.

I wish you and your team a fantastic week!

OptiMonk Support Team

Uppdesigns

OptiMonk is amazing with personal support, and the easy to use creative templates to get your message out. I recommend you definitely give it a try. It's worth it!

July 17, 2020

Hi Miller,

Thank you for your kind review.

We are so happy that you enjoy using OptiMonk and you like our templates, as well. It is our pleasure to support you :)

Have a great weekend,

We Are Feel

The app is great and Tom and Fruzsina were exceptional in providing help and even designing some great pop ups for us. Highly recommend!

July 13, 2020

Hi Diana and Boris,

Thank you so much for your kind words, it is a delight to have customers like you. It is always a pleasure to help you, so please contact us anytime when you have a question.

Have a beautiful day ahead,

Tom, Fruzsi and the OptiMonk Team

ACTVE

Amazing app! Just what I was looking for for my pop up customisation and customer conversions. Easy to navigate and has a lot of integrations with 3rd party apps which are super useful. The support team are very helpful and prompt when asking for certain requirements!

July 6, 2020

Hey,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review.

We are so happy that you like using our app and that you are satisfied with our support. This means the world to us :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27