Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by OptiMonk

Beautiful Exit Popups, Sales, Messenger or Email Popups & More

OLPRO

There are many apps that claim to offer what Optimonk offers with Exit Intent but this is easiest to use and the most powerful. It just works and it's so easy to create really good looking pop ups that work.Also the support is amazing.

Tiny Beast Designs

I've been using the Lucky Wheel popup from this app and I've had good conversion rates from it. It was pretty easy to set up and they have a lot of templates available. I had a cosmetic fix that I need and one of their developers made the fix quickly and was very pleasant.

beautywonderful.com

Amazing app. So professional and clean looking pop-ups unlike some of the other spammy stuff from other apps that I had to uninstall from my store.
I also love the settings - you can configure just about everything in this app. Truly great stuff and so glad it was recommended to me.

CR RanchWear

Love this app! Installed last week and I've already seen an increase in sales. Interface is very easy to use and intuitive.

The Compostable Choice

So far so good, I'm still learning to use this app but it seems user friendly and intuitive, just as apps should be! Thanks OptiMonk!

Smaky™

I did have the occasion to see it at work but great customizing functions! I can really personalize mi pop-up! good app!

Electronics and gadgets easy

I AM FAIRLY NEW BUT I FOUND IT TO BE STRAIGHT FORWARD, EASY TO USE.
I HOPE IT WILL START , OR HELP WITH SALES?

Endo Vitality

I was looking for a pop up app on Shopify and this was the top recommended. This app really helped with my brand.

Decor Handles

Does what I need it to do easily. Free options available. Good app. A few free templates. Easy to customize.

The Sated Sheep

It can be a little confusing to set up initially but the support is excellent and it works like a charm. Customers love the spin for a discount and it has helped us recover quite a few sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25