Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

小冊選書

Very friendly and professional support from the team. The pop-up is very easy to customise and give my website a professional look! Happy with this app :)

May 5, 2021

Hello,

I'm so glad you're getting more and more confident with OptiMonk and it's great to hear you had a positive experience with our Customer Support Team!

I wish you good luck exploring our features and I hope OptiMonk will help you achieve your goals!

Thank you for your feedback and have a great day,

Anna from the OptiMonk Support Team

Mittikerang

This is the best exit pop-up I have found for my store, I am saving 50 customers every month thanks to optiMonk.

May 4, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app! :)

We are delighted to hear that OptiMonk helps you to save more customers every month!

We wish you every success in the future!

Réka from the OptiMonk Support Team

RedStoneKC

Great app, very easy to navigate and setup on my shopify store. Pop up's work exactly how I wanted them to

April 27, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for your great review! We are so happy to hear that you like using our system and find it easily navigatable. :)

This is what drives us every day, to update our application to be as easy to use and user-friendly as possible and your comment just assured us that we are on the right track.

Have a nice day and take care!

OptiMonk Team

East Meets West USA

We really enjoy using Optimonk for our pop ups! We just recently started creating up sell pop ups. They have really good triggers just wish there was one for "customers who haven't made a purchase before"

April 27, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, we are glad to hear that you enjoy using our application! :)

While it is true that not every type of situation can by used currently as a triggering condition,but there are certain setup combinations you can use which can ultimately end with the same goal. For example, you can create direct messages to a group of customers on your website, who have not made a purchase before, if you use the Exclude page visitors option (https://prnt.sc/125gjzi), to mark the thank you page or post-purchase page URL in the settings. If you check the setting, you can even set up for how long you would like to exclude for those customers the option to be able to see the popup.

Should you have any questions about our settings, please do not hesitate to visit our support portal https://support.optimonk.com/hc/en-us?_ga=2.17499322.264773628.1619421646-1081280936.1600166558 or write a direct email for us under support@optimonk.com

Wish you the best,
Tom and the OptiMonk Support Team

J.Volbeck

I used this app as I began my ecommerce store and it has helped me grow my contact list which obviously increases my sales! Yay!

March 31, 2021

Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate it!

I'm really glad that you are enjoying our app!

We hope that we can help you increase your sales even more :)

Sister Suds Soapery

This app and their website is suuuuperrr sleek and well done.. It was really easy to make a pop-up and to customize everything. This app made personalizing and making my website super fun and easy. Plus, it's FREE! My website looks so cute and is a fully fledged site with pop ups and it was super easy to do. Definitely recommend.

February 25, 2021

Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate it!

I'm really glad that you are enjoying our app and our website!

We are more than happy to assist you anytime :)

Northampton Soap Works

Customer support is top notch. I reached out with a question on integration with the Shopify site and was told a solution was being developed and would be available in one to two weeks and they would let me know when it was done. I was surprised that they actually reached back to me two days later and said the integration was ready! They were true to their word and then some!

February 25, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app and our support team! We really appreciate it :)

Kind regards,

BlackGold Products

We are new to the app but so far the ease of setting up our campaigns is great! The layouts and variety of popups are great options for a beginner.

February 19, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app, we really appreciate it :) Feel free to reach out to us should you have any questions, we would be happy to help you.

Best wishes,

LOMA Loungewear

I love this exit intent popup! I've improved my conversion rate with this in my store and the conversion rates for the different campaigns are accurate - I use the wheel and it has about a 14% conversion rate. I just upgraded to 25k pageviews. 100% recommend this app!

February 19, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app! :)
We are delighted to hear that it helped you to improve your conversion rate!

We wish you every success in the future!

Gemiss Ékszer

The app itself has immense potential, and the quality of the support I got when I had issues (with my theme) is outstanding. Thank you!

February 8, 2021

Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate it!

I'm really glad that you are enjoying our app!

We are more than happy to assist you anytime :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30