OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Boost sales with popups, embedded forms & other overlays.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ouisurprise

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Top app very powerful and has great data and integrations . The support is very fast to answer and professional

August 17, 2022

Hi Stephane! I'm glad that you were satisfied with my assistance, and I wish you a lot of success with our app in the long run as well!! Please feel free to get back to me on chat if you need assistance later on. Anna from OptiMonk

Muoki

Location Spain

Incredible app. I used it for some exit pop-ups to understand a drop in conversions. It worked really well. Also very good support. Extremely fast and helpful. I will highly recommend Optimonk.

Hi,

It's Chris here, thank you so much for your kind review :)

It was an absolute pleasure helping you with your campaign and I wish you all the very best. Just let us know if you need help with anything else or just have a general question

Kind Regards
Chris from OptiMonk support!

Baltic Club

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great support from their team and easy setup. I checked the stats provided, and they are pretty relevant as well.

August 16, 2022

Hey Brice! It's Zsofi from OptiMonk. Many thanks for your kind words, we really appreciate them! 😊 And please feel free to reach out again in the future if you have questions or need assistance. 🙏

CuddleCoaches

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing App and Support, Special Thank you to Anna for helping me when I couldn't myself. Great Teamwork within Optimonk.

Hi Niels,

I'm Anna from OptiMonk.

Once again, thank you for this really kind review and for mentioning my name. I really enjoyed talking to you and I wish you the best of luck with the Klaviyo and SMS Bump flows! :)

Have a great week ahead,

baowow

Location Germany

This app is very intuitive and can easily setup the popups. I Had a small issue but it has been solved very quickly by the customer support (shout-out to Anna). I higly recommend!

Hi There,

I'm glad we could sort this out for you quickly and I really appreciate your kind words!

Thanks for making my day :)

2gshopit

Location Italy

I'm satisfied with the app and the customer support (thanks and shoutout to Kassandra, in particular).

Hi Giuseppina,

I was very happy to chat with you today, thank you so much for taking the time to review our app, it means a lot!

I wish you a lot of success with OptiMonk!

Kassandra

TheStellarlab

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Très bonne application qui propose de multiples options. L'interface est simple d'utilisation et vous permet de customiser vos popup et autres outils marketing. Le support est également très réactif !

Hi Jessy,

Nous sommes très reconnaissants pour votre avis, merci beaucoup et nous vous souhaitons bonne chance pour vos campagnes.

Anna d'OptiMonk Support

Smart Sharps Bin

We started using this app last week and I can already say that the customer experience and product experience makes me very excited for all of the campaigns we'll be able to run using this application. The team (Shoutout to Chris in particular) have been incredible, super fast at responding and genuine about the help they want to give. I'm so impressed!

August 15, 2022

Hiya,

It's Chris here, I just wanted to thank you very much for your kind review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your queries and I wish you all the best with your campaigns.

As always, get in touch with us if you have any questions or need help with anything else :)

Kind Regards
Chris from the Optimonk Support Team

BESTVALED

Location China

Easy to create a popup form, and if you have any questions about the app, the customer service will be very helpful. This is by far one of the best customer services I have encountered.
It would be better if there were more embedded form templates.

Hi There,

I'm Anna from OptiMonk.
Thank you so much for your review once again, I appreciate your kind words and I was very happy to chat with you yesterday. :)

Please note that we do offer embedded forms that can be 100% customized as per your needs. You can find them in the Template Library.

If you connect your OptiMonk campaign with one of our direct integrations like Klaviyo or Shopify Email, we can even forward data automatically to the email marketing system, so you can set up a flow straight away and send out an email to your new subscribers easily.

Please let me know if you need any help with the setup, I'd be happy to assist you. We would really do everything we can to be the right popup solution for you! ;)

panghalo.com

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, great support.
I was surprised by the speed and kindness of the application with which you can modify it.

August 16, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app, it means a lot to us! 🙏 I wish you a lot of success with OptiMonk and as always, get in touch with us if you have any questions or need help with anything else :) <3 Zsofi from OptiMonk