Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by OptiMonk

Beautiful Exit Popups, Sales, Messenger or Email Popups & More

Boldqween

Still testing it and it is great, will write more when I'm done.
I am still in the process of setting it all up.

So You Want to Write?

Perfectly happy so far - incredible flexibility with my popups. So happy that I can now target by URL, source, and take advantage of scroll & exit intent triggering. Goodbye old popup plugin. I had a small problem that the support team fixed in 24 hours. And this is free until I'm growing and making money.

Trendy21Store

They made it so professional, everything looks beautiful, I really love it. Easy to install, customer service great. Thank you!

supreme variety store

easy to use very helpful i recommend this app step by step very useful i install this app and loving it

Fitmag.shop

Very simple to use and. I installed this app todeay, all it's good and clear. 5 stars definetly! I really enjoy it

Goally

Very good customer service and feature rich. I checked out another highly rated and found Optimonk to be a good bit better overall.

Octahue

It's very hopefull! And free plan is very util too. Permit you testing to much without spam of this plugin. Thanks!

Helix Telecom Store

I am updating my review. My first experience with Optimonk was the app just did not work. I gave up and moved on but Optimonk support emailed me asking for feedback. I explained my problem. Their staff fixed my implementation without any additional prompting. I wish their app was easier to figure out from the beginning but if you have a possible just let them know. They will help.

Revive Wear

Free app that lets you discover your features.
Easy to navigate.
Features and rules to enhance pop ups.
Integrations to add.

PASSION PÊCHE

Meilleure application popup et excellent service client! Il est facile à configurer et mes conversions ont doublé depuis que j'ai commencé à les utiliser.