Email Pop Ups & Exit Popups

Email pop up, Exit pop up, Upsell pop up, spin wheel popup

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Corspet

I needed to contact with the support, but their speed and helpfulness are really crazy. I got I reply within a few seconds. I recommend this app to everyone.:)

December 1, 2021

Hi There,

I'm Anna from the OptiMonk Support Team.

Thanks for reaching out to us today, I was very happy to help you and I'm super glad that you were so satisfied with my assistance!! :)

We're trying to provide the highest quality support to each of our users and I hope that your subscription campaigns will be very successful.

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Herzog

So far so good. easy walk though and fast to get started. looking forward to adding this to my website.

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing your first impressions, I'm very glad to hear that you like the app so far! :)

If any questions come up later on or you need advice about which campaigns would be ideal for your site, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team via chat or at support@optimonk.com

I wish you the best of luck with your campaigns,

Na& Company

Optimonk's customer service is super helpful. I needed help with setting up the dynamic banner and the Rep (Aniko) went above and beyond to show me the step-by-step instruction. Thanks for the amazing app and customer service! I would highly recommend this and keep up the great job!

Hi There,

Thank you so much for mentioning my name in your review, it really means a lot to me! :)

And also it's so lovely to hear that you were happy with the support you've received from me.

Please feel free to get back to us via live chat or email anytime in the future, and we'll do our best to help.

Good luck with your campaigns, :)

Aniko from OptiMonk

Ecanshop

this app helped me to show my customer what discount i will give them. The staff is very Helpful and i thank them.

Hi,

I was happy to have a live chat with you yesterday and thank you so much for leaving a review. I'm happy that OptiMonk helps you display the discounts to your visitors in an effective way! :)

Should you have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Thank you very much and have a great day,

Silver Rose Bakery

That app, like most, takes some getting used too. Best to have a game plan on what you want to accomplish and then ask support how to achieve that before diving in. However, the team is very helpful when using the Support Chat feature.

Hi There,

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion!

OptiMonk has many features and we agree that it takes some time and practice to discover our functions and find the best settings for your own webshop.

As you mentioned, it helps a lot if you have a marketing plan before starting to set up the OptiMonk campaigns and of course, we'll be here for you to help you get the most out of our app. Feel free to reach out via chat again if you need assistance :)

I think your review will be very helpful for potential users and those who have just started using OptiMonk, therefore we are very grateful that you shared your opinion!

I wish you all the best for the future,

BE EDGY Berlin

Great app and very good, helping support team! :) We would totally recommend using this app for pushing your newsletter subscriptions.

Hi,

It's Anna from the OptiMonk Support Team.

I'm glad we were able to solve the issue together, thank you for your cooperation!! :)

I hope OptiMonk will help you collect leads and reach other eCommerce goals as well.

Feel free to get back to us anytime for assistance.

Climax Cosmetics

This app is perfect! Easy to use and the staff is extremely helpful. Highly recommend! Especially if you are new to using apps :)

Hi There,

Thank you so much for mentioning the Support Team in your review, we're working very hard to provide the best quality support to each user! :)

We are grateful for your feedback, and wish you a lot of success with your business!

Aus Real Estate

I've used privy, justuno, poptin and a heap of other pop management apps. OptiMonk is the best out of all of them. The user flows are awesome, the UXUI is intuitive. plus they offer a free account. Hands down better than alternatives. Well done OptiMonk!

November 23, 2021

Hey,

Wow!!! You're amazing!!

We are absolutely grateful for your detailed feedback and we're happy that OptiMonk is the tool for you! Thank you for spreading the word.

We wish you all the best with your business and please let us know if you need assistance in the future.

Eleona Store

This is a great app and customer service from Anna. Very satisfied. It's convenient to use this on our online shop and we've been using it for years.

November 23, 2021

It's Anna from OptiMonk.

Thank you for mentioning my name in your review, I'm very happy that you were satisfied with my assistance! :)

Feel free to get back to us anytime in the future, we'll be there for you.

Have a great week ahead,

The Truth Beauty Company

So far so good! I wanted growth on my subscriber list and so far, it is doing that! I had to ensure I had it all set up right - but I was able to get some support as well, and I appreciate that. Jen

Hi Jen,

We're glad that you were satisfied with our live support.

We hope that with OptiMonk, you'll be able to collect many new subscribers in the near future.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you.