Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

Ilu Store

Great app, and team is extremely helpful and persistent to make sure your needs are answered, highly recommended!

HiverConnect

its cool and it is very cool so i can say this is very very very very very very very cool at all !!!

Bert & May

We've been using this app to create cross-sells and up-sells which are quite complex within our industry and this is the only app we've found which has been able to manage this.

We're also looking at utilising the app to offer bespoke messaging to new / returning users to the site, which currently we're not able to manage.

I've not needed much help from the support team but anything which has been needed has been responded to quickly and answered efficiently.

LOVER®

This pop-up app is great. I've used it across a number of websites now. It's super easy to set-up pop-ups. No technical teams required. Also if you want to write more complex business rules based on your data layer it handle it. Bang for buck it's the best on the market

This Years Gear

Looks very good, hoping to see great results from this Optimonk app.

easy to set up, with good instructions.

ReBella Webshop

It's the best pop-up service I used ever. The pop-ups are not only nice looking and easy to manage, they convert also well.
The pop-ups are easy to configure and provide a lot of set up possibilities.
I can't imagine how they can make this app even better. Nice job Optimonk!

For Tchotchkes & Giggles, LLC

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

omeows

Easy to use.

And super supportive customer service. If you have any questions on how to use the app or what works the best, they are here for you. Highly recommended.

Green Glass

Optimonk is The Tool when it comes to ultimate popups. They just convert better. They are faster, and stronger... Visually more interesting, the way they show up... Thats why I pick them. I do 2X better than other popups services. Definitely a must in my tools.

Mason's Market

This is an excellent service, happy to recommend. We particularly enjoy the extensive settings so we can specifically tailor the pop ups for our individual page needs. We have used it successfully with several stores in the past as well.