Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by OptiMonk

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery, Upsell & Email Popups

Ephraim Health Services Ltd

The reason we looked at optimony was the ability to target international customers, as we do very well with out locla market, but we want to expand into the US and we had a more visitors to the site coming from the use than we had from New Zealand. We use optimonk to capture leads from the US and eventually sell to them. The targeting the right offer to the right market is key and optimonk is the only one that can really do this. its impressive to say the least.

Nudebycenterstagecuts

Our signups have increased by almost 300% and redemption of discount codes with pop up by almost 250%. Highly recommend this app.

Tj Swim Us

Loving OptiMonk so far! Would highly recommend :)

Bullhidebelts

Been using the app for a little over a month and it works great. I use a 10% off coupon popup and unique coupon code. We have received about $22,000 in sales from that coupon code in a little over a month so the app more than pays for itself especially if you have a lot of traffic like we do. I have tried other apps and this one is the best. The free ones just don't work well like this app does. Good job.

Enkha

Wonderfull, Optimonk is the best, thanks optimonk

Doberman Lover

Easy to use and professional design

Allpabotanicals

Easy to use, multiple templates

Leki Store

really appreciate your support and I'm grateful, ... you are one of the few partners owners apps who understand my issue and keeping supporting me and boost me to keep fighting!!

Toysforchildren

Great app! Great for e commerce and aby online business. It has a lot of features and creates an extremely effective exit pop up. You can easily also decrease abandons shopping cart rate

Fitnesselegance

Great app! Very helpful with creating email list. Also, it has lots of settings to setup, so you can create big funnels just using this app.