Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

Consciousguardian

This app is simply great. I love how easily it integrates with my store.

Purrexpress

Fantasatic app. ever since i started using optimonk my conversions have doubled. Great choice i have made for my business his year

Twotags Au

Awesome app, great conversion rate!

Spartan Mart

After using several Exit Intent and Pops Apps we found OptiMonk to be the best for our Shopify store, nice integrations and all the features needed to convert those customers that were going to leave without purchasing...

Shop Frederickbenjamin Com

The Exit Intent works! Took a few days to get set up, but once i was set, i began to see conversions right away! I just figured out the mobile exit intent options (wasn't that clear) so looking forward to seeing if this option is as successful as the desktop setting.

Fretx

Great System to pop ups! Super Lovely and easy to use.

Barn 51

Great tool, very robust! Support is also second to none. Primer.

Mrswordsmithusa

Good results after one month. Simple interface, simple to set up. Recommended.

Bebarefaced

This has worked well for us. We offer a promo code and can see that it get's used more often because of this software. Good for boosting our list as well. Happy with the software so far.

Willowandeverett

Works great! I really like how it helps redirect traffic that is about to leave our website.