Exit Intent Pop Ups ‑ OptiMonk

Exit Intent Pop Ups ‑ OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Exit Intent Popup, Email Popups, Upsell and Cart Abandonment.

Royally Exotic Designers

Very easy to get started, use and personalize . WIll update on the progress as we continue to use. So far so good.

August 27, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion! :)

I'm glad you had a positive first impression with our app and I hope that OptiMonk will help you reach your eCommerce goals!

Should you have any questions in the future, feel free to contact us via chat or at support@optimonk.com and we'll be happy to help.

Have a great weekend,

Dandelion Beauty Co.

Great app, and the free version is really complete! Quick to install and easy to use. In a few minutes I made my first campaign. Loving it!

August 26, 2021

Hi There,

I'm so glad you like our app and congratulations on your first campaign! :)

Feel free to reach out to the Support Team if you need any assistance in the future and we'll be happy to help. :)

I wish you a lot of success with your business!

Anna from the OptiMonk Support Team

Bradelis

Great app for managing pop ups and easy to monitor.
Tom was very helpful and gave us clear explanations when we had questions.
Would recommend to have this app on your shopify store!

August 24, 2021

Hi There,

It is always a pleasure to see when the usage of OptiMonk is considered simple to use, as we always aim to keep things simple, but at the same time modern and up to the standards of the 21st century.

I can speak in the name of the whole OptiMonk team, when I say, thank you so much for these kind words and we are always here for you when you need some help :)

Tom

Author D.G. BAXTER

I used this app to help me convert more sales. Super easy to set up. I simply needed to follow the prompts.

August 24, 2021

Hi,

Making our product user-friendly and easy to use is our topmost priority so it is always a pleasure to see that our users appreciate our efforts.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, you're awesome :)

Have a nice day :)

Seaquelle

Great for specific popup for certian pages or products!
Got amazing and quick help from Tom in the chat!

August 23, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your kind words about my work and our application.

It is our greatest pleasure to work with customers like you :)

In case you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Have a nice day and take care!

Tom

Wish4nails™

Very simple and powerfull app, syncs very well with your site and responsive style, both the appearance and the content of the pop up is elegant

August 23, 2021

Hi There,

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this kind review!

We are glad to hear that you enjoy using our app and that you've found it elegant and easy to use :)

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need any assistance.

Kind regards,

The OptiMonk Support Team

TRAPO® Car Mat Malaysia

The customer support from Optimonk is absolutely amazing. This platform allows users to easily create exit intent and we are able to gain good conversions. Would definitely recommend Optimonk

August 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app and our support team! We really appreciate it :)

I'm really glad that you find our app helpful and easy to use!

Please don't hesitate to get back to us if there is anything else we can help you with.

Kind regards,
The OptiMonk Support Team

Lizosoft Ltd

Words can not express how outstanding this app is!
I wanted to inform people to leave us a review on checkout and it looks fantastic, so simple so easy!

August 18, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are so happy to see that you are satisfied with our app and you find it easy to use.

Have a great time while using OptiMonk and please see us with any upcoming questions.

Best regards,
OptiMonk Support Team

The Handmade Sign Co.

We use this app to get leads from two different pop-ups. We got such a great response from it, that we upgraded within the first few months in order to get more page views. The free version was really great to be able to try it out. When we had trouble upgrading, or when we have hit a glitch or two, we have just e-mailed the support chat and they have been incredibly helpful, especially Fruzsina. We love Optimonk and would recommend it to anyone with a Shopify site.

August 13, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

We are super happy to hear that you are enjoying our app so far and we hope it will help you to build long-term connections with your customers.

Wish you all the best,
Brittany from the OptiMonk Support Team

w.o.d.welder

Been using the app for two days now and really liking it. Designing creatives is very intuitive, and the support has been amazing. Looking forward to testing our popups and seeing the results.

August 13, 2021

Hi There,

I'm so glad you like our app! :)

I hope you'll have the time to discover all features we're offering. I know that it can be a bit overwhelming at the start because of the many opportunities, but the Support Team will always be there to help you! :)

Feel free to contact us anytime.

Have a great weekend,