Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

Green Glass

Optimonk is The Tool when it comes to ultimate popups. They just convert better. They are faster, and stronger... Visually more interesting, the way they show up... Thats why I pick them. I do 2X better than other popups services. Definitely a must in my tools.

Mason's Market

This is an excellent service, happy to recommend. We particularly enjoy the extensive settings so we can specifically tailor the pop ups for our individual page needs. We have used it successfully with several stores in the past as well.

Terreblanche

The best App for pop up on store !!

The Beard Struggle

Best App, only app that has abandon cart messaging for messenger, really helped bring our sales up.

Varela 2

Amazing Service, I have had a few conversions thus far and will try various pop-ups to increase more conversions.

Diamondmich

Great app heard lot of stuffs about it now trying out hope it helps my shop

Homeslove

So far they are doing great, but it's very pricey compared to other apps.

Hificentre

Super easy to use, works exactly as advertised, excellent support, lots of helpful hints along the way, and the price is extremely reasonable. We moved from another platform which was charging close to 5 times more and delivering a lot less. We couldn't be happier with Optimonk.

Dancing Tiger

Optimonk is an excellent solution if you are looking at converting customers who are about to leave the website without purchasing.

Healthy Human Life

Its easy to setup and configure. The pricing is very attractive compared to other products in the marketplace that often charge a % of the additional revenue.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this product to Shopify owners who want to increase revenue and avoid abandoned carts.