OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Boost sales with popups, embedded forms & other overlays.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

2 Down Baseball

Time spent using app 23 minutes

App is straight forward and easy to implement. Looking forward to see if it helps with retention on my site.

Hi Corby,

Thanks a lot for your feedback and I hope that you'll see great results just in a couple of weeks! If you need any advice or help from our Support Team, please feel free to reach out via chat or via email at support@optimonk.com

Good luck <3

Anna

Todo Good Coffee

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

love it so much love it so much love it so much love it so much love it so much love it so much love it so much love it so much

November 15, 2022

Thanks, thanks, thanks, and thanks! :D

Thank you very much for your review!

Sound As Ever

Time spent using app About 19 hours

This is our first time utilizing this app, so I had lots of questions!! The support staff was extremely helpful in actually showing me with screenshots, how to create the campaign pop up we were look for. Thanks Chris.

Hi Erika,

I just messaged Chris to let him know that you're grateful for his assistance.

Thank you very much for your detailed review and I wish you a lot of new leads and extra sales with the help of OptiMonk! :)

THESPAZZLE

Time spent using app About 14 hours

I had issues enabling the app and the support people were very helpful. They enabled the app for me and answered all my questions. It was a very pleasant experience working with the support team. Thank you!! Appreciate your help!!

Hi Nars,

I was very happy to assist you! Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to me! :)

I wish you the best of luck with our app and please feel free to reach out via chat or email anytime you need assistance.

Anna from OptiMonk

Holzstufen Meyer

Location Germany

Really nice tool for so many different thinks to do on your online shop - surveys, help returning visitors and so on + good support

Hi Sebastian,

I was delighted to chat with you, thanks a lot for sharing your opinion on Shopify. It really helps us grow! :)

Have a great week ahead,

www.countryhide.com

Location Malaysia

simply awesome and easy to use, specially being a newbie like me. they have responsive support team too!

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your review in the name of the entire team, it means a lot to us!! :)

I wish you a lot of success with OptiMonk,

Four Twelve Youth

Time spent using app About 1 month

I think by far this is one of the best there is when it comes to customer service and pop ups. its very easy to make a popup form and the team are always available to help with whatever issues i may be having. Chris has been very helpful and gives me great advice concerning my setups. The other memebers are very pleasant as well. Thank you guys, i wish that more application services were just like you, this makes my life more easy so i can focus on my business.

Hi Nigel,

We're only a small team of dedicated people, but we're really hard-working and this is why I can say it is worth it. When we meet customers like you! :)

I'd like to thank you for your kind words in the name of our entire team and I wish you a lot of success with OptiMonk in the long run as well.

nez living

Location Netherlands

This is perfect! I have been searching for the right opt-in app for quite some time and am now really happy that I kept on searching. The customer support is also really friendly and helpful.

November 15, 2022

I can't remember the last time we received such a wonderful review, thank you so much for sharing your opinion about OptiMonk and our team!

We're working hard every day to provide the best Customer Support we possibly can, and I'm really glad that you were happy with our assistance! :)

The English Grocer

Time spent using app 1 day

Best app for this job - great support too! I've used them on other platforms ecommerce, but this is just a breeze

Hi Max,

Thank you for sharing your opinion, we appreciate that you spread the word! ;)

Have a great day and please feel free to reach out to our team anytime for assistance.

Anna from OptiMonk

Vitaninja

Location Hungary

It's a very good app and easy to use. Super fast and helpful customer support team. So far all my questions are answered within minutes. Highly recommended.

Hi Panka,

Your kind words are really heart-warming, thank you so much for your amazing review!!