OptiMonk Popups: Email, Upsell

Email Pop ups, Exit Intent Popup, Upsell Pop ups & more.

Free plan available

My Return

I am pleased with the customer service, and explanations on fixing my issues are clear and make sense.

December 20, 2021

Hi There,

It is always a pleasure to see when a customer is satisfied with our applications functions and at the same time with the Support provided in the time of need.

I can speak in the name of the whole OptiMonk team, when I say, thank you so much for these kind words and we are always here for you when you need some help :)

Best,
Tom
OptiMonk Team

EarthPup

Had a really good experience with this app. The interface is really intuitive and easy to use but the customer service was standout. We were having issues with proper integration (our fault, not theirs) and the team (Chris in particular!) helped every step of the way and went above and beyond give us some back end help to make the process smoother. Thank you!

December 21, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your kind review, it was a pleasure helping you with your integration issue. Also I am very happy that you are enjoying the OptiMonk app :)

As always if you need any help with anything or have any questions then please do let us know

Kind Regards
Chris

Drury Tea and Coffee

Really great product. Super easy to set up, tonnes of customisability options and it performs great.

Hey,

Thank you so much for the great review, we appreciate it a lot! <3

I hope you were also satisfied with the support you received from us via chat, please feel free to get back to us if you have any questions remaining.

I wish you all the best with your business,

LB HQ

Honestly so helpful, walked me through everything, for any popup this is the app for you. I would 100% recommend

Hi There,

It's Anna from the OptiMonk Team.

I'm glad you had a great live chat with my colleague, Chris!! He was also very happy with your feedback! :)

Please feel to reach out anytime in the future.

Have a great day,

Powwow Rug & Blanket

I am a beginner so I installed 3 or 4 apps but I never used their whole functions. But this app is very easy. I strongly recommend. I think best shopify app ever

Hi,

I'm glad you find our app user-friendly!

We just released a total revamp on the editor to make it even easier for you, I hope you like it! :)

Also, if you'd be interested in participating in our UX Research to improve OptiMonk together, please send us an email at support@optimonk.com. We'd be very happy for your insights!

I wish you the best of luck with your business.

Kind Regards,

Pottery Awesomeness

I love this app. It is versatile, offers more options and customizations that any of the other banner apps and their support is awesome!

Hi Stephanie,

I just wanted to thank you for sharing this review, we truly appreciate it! :)

I'm very glad that you like our app and also that you were satisfied with our live support.

Please contact us again anytime in the future if you have questions or perhaps need advice regarding your active campaign.

I wish you all the best for the coming year! <3

Kind regards,

baddiiesboutique

I used this app to help me create an upselling popup for returning customers who may have left products in their cart ! It is very qucik and easy to set up took me about 5 min and now I have an amazing upselling popup that recommends products customers have left in their carts when coming back to the store

Hey There,

I'm so glad to hear that you like our upselling template options.

I just checked your website and I love the design and usage of colours, I hope Optimonk will be an effective tool for you in the long run as well! :)

Please feel free to reach out to our Support Team via chat or at support@optimonk.com if you need help in the future.

Have a great week ahead,

Apothecary & me

Brilliant! Fast becoming my favourite app!! So many options and tools. Easy to use and the customer service is fast and brilliant - giving you lots of ideas and tips! Must try!

Hi There,

I'm Anna from the OptiMonk Team.

I'm super glad to hear that you liked my suggestions, thanks a lot for your kind words!! :)

Please feel free to reach out to our team anytime in the future if you need assistance.

I wish you Happy Holidays and all the best for the coming year!

Olive & Miles The Collection

I was skeptical at first being a "free" app but after some truly helpful assistance from Anna the support staff I was able to set up exactly what i wanted. I'm absolutely thrilled and highly recommend. Thanks

December 8, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion! :)

I'm glad you had a positive first impression with our app and I hope that OptiMonk will help you reach your eCommerce goals!

Should you have any questions in the future, feel free to contact us via chat or at support@optimonk.com and we'll be happy to help.

Have a lovely day!

Kind Regards
Anna from OptiMonk Support

ToddlersLove

We are very happy with Opti Monk, still we had a little issue. The support was there directly and amazingly helpful, that we were able to solve the problem in a short period of time. I can highly recommend it!

December 9, 2021

Hi Anita,

It's Anna from the OptiMonk Support Team.

I remember you saying that our app has already moved to your favourites and this is the biggest compliment we could ever wish for!! :)

I hope you'll stay with us for a long time, and please feel free to reach out again via chat if you have any questions in the future.

I wish you the best of luck with the skin concerns campaign!

Have a great day,