Email Pop Ups & Exit Popups

Build email, sms list w/ popups. Discounts, upsell & more.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Beretta Gallery USA

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Really good support. Mr Chris guided with each and every step in the campaign that i was trying to create.

July 29, 2022

Hey,

Thank you so much for your kind review :)

It was nice assisting you with your campaign query and I wish you all the best with your marketing plans & business adventures.

Do get back to us if you have any other questions or need help with anything else. Have an awesome weekend ahead

GLADWARES ™

Location Hong Kong SAR

Anna taught us a lot about the experience of using Optimonk. And she was kind enough to help us test many details. She also helped us to solve some technical errors. Thank you very much, Anna, who is very responsible.

July 28, 2022

Hi Jason! I was really happy to help you out these past few days, and I'd like to thank you very much once again for your appreciation. It means a lot! I wish you a lot of success with our app and all the best for your business as well! Anna <3

Shoy

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

This is a great app. Easy to use and Chris from support took 2 days of his time to help me set it up with Klaviyo. Highly recommended.

Hey,

Thank you so much for your review, I am sorry that it took a little longer than planned, however, I am happy that we managed to get the integration set up :)

Thank you for your patience and I wish you the very best with your campaign, and as always if you need help with anything else just let us know

Enjoy your upcoming weekend

Lady Milkstache

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Its a learning curve for me but I just love it so much! And the customer service is amazing! thank you!

Hi,

I am so happy that you are loving the OptiMonk app, and I wish you all the best with your campaigns :)

Do get back to us if you need help with anything or just have a question about the OptiMonk app and we will be more than happy to assist

Lounge by Laina

This app is super informative, easy to use and their free package doesn't feel like I'm missing out! Anna is super helpful and the rest of their live chat team that makes the magic happen at any time.

July 26, 2022

Hey Alaina! It's Anna from OptiMonk. Thank you for your kind words and also for mentioning my name. I'm very glad that you were satisfied with me and also with the rest of our team! We're glad to have you! <3

KnifeSOS

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great popup app, so many options to choose from and their support is quick to solve any issues we've had. Recommend!

July 26, 2022

Hi Grega! I'm glad I could help you out today. Feel free to reach out again in the future if you have questions or need assistance. I wish you a lovely week ahead <3 Anna

MIS-JES

Chris is absolutely helpful! He explained everything so clearly! Thank you so much Chris, my experience was amazing!

Hiya

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was an absolute pleasure assisting you with your campaign :)

As always, if you have any other questions or need help with anything else just let us know and we will be more than happy to help

Have a great week :)

Flame2scent Candles

I so love this app, it is easy to use and the support is amazing. Chris went above and beyond in helping me with my questions and setup. I am really pleased.

July 22, 2022

Hey, it's Chris here from the OptiMonk support team :)

Thank you so much for your generous review, and it was an absolute pleasure assisting you today, do get back to us if you have any other questions or need assistance with anything else :)

Chris

ps I love your website and all the best with your campaigns

Skynnify

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I absolutely love this app. It integrates super easy into my shopify store. When i had a technical issue, the support team were super helpful and messaged me back within seconds which i highly appreciated and they helped trouble shoot me through the issue and i had the app back up and running in seconds.

July 21, 2022

Hi Jessica,

Wow! Thank you for your kind words, I'm so glad that you were satisfied with my assistance today. I hope that our app will help you increase sales and collect new leads in the long run as well.

Feel free to reach out anytime.

Anna

Delicut

Location United Arab Emirates

This is an absolutely essential app. I wonder how i missed it so long. I wish i discovered it long ago. The app is very advanced and well thought through. Customer service is great as well.

July 19, 2022

Hi Janhar,

Many thanks for your kind words, I really appreciate them! I'm glad you finally found our app and I wish you a lot of success with OptiMonk :)

Anna from the Support Team