Exit Intent Pop Ups ‑ OptiMonk

Exit Intent Pop Ups ‑ OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Exit Intent Popup, Email Popups, Upsell and Cart Abandonment.

Twist Your Spirits 2

Optimonk's customer service is amazing. They were able to take my brand's custom font and add it to my dashboard for use in all my ads which their competitors were unwilling to do.
They walked me through creating pop ups carefully explaining each step. It's been super helpful for my business to have such an easy app to rely upon for pop ups.

Autoimmune Institute

A really useful, versatile app that has helped a huge amount in increasing my subscriber numbers as well as capturing sales from those I likely wouldnt have got sales from. I love the split testing functionality as well as the huge number of options that really helps me to personalise what type of visitor is shown what, based on their activity. Highly recommended.

Spiri Shop

OptiMonk is the most valuable pop up system, i had ever tried. The intelligence pop up technology simple awesome! It has doubled the number of subscribers in a very short time. They have excellent costumer support, very practical blog with many useful article and ideas, so easy to grow. Highly recommended, if you want to take the business to a higher level.

Poidog

Took a look a bunch of different opt ins, decided on optimonk.

Pure Bondi

Really easy to work with HTML template editor even for a noob like myself. Tones of free info from optimonk to help your onsite retargetting too. Great service

Nurture Naturals

Overall a very positive experience. It is easy and intuitive to create pop-ups and rules for when they should fire. In addition to this, the app also integrates well with all of my favorite email marketing tools. For this reason I would recommend OptiMonk.

Soshaindia

Great Service & Support. I have been using from past one month and it has started giving me results desired. Would encourage you to try Optimonk, it anyway comes with free trial without asking for any credit card info.

Honeygirlorganics

OptiMonk has been working great for us! If I could only afford one app, get OptiMonk. We got ROI right away, and it keeps on generating sales. I suggest linking it to your Google Analytics account (although not necessary), to see exactly how your campaigns are working. Such a great tool that is super easy to use! Everyone with an online store should get OptiMonk!

Kaizef

It is a solid app so far, however, I have not fully explored it. I will be leaving an update review in another month after more experience with this promising app.

Pure Chimp 2

Excellent app. Best pop up app that we have used.

Easy to set up & also has some great options for more advanced pop-ups (set countries, time, pages visited etc)