Email Pop Ups & Exit Popups

Email pop up, Exit pop up, Upsell pop up, spin wheel popup

Free plan available

Ivy & Fig Women's Accessory Emporium

Love the app, especially for split testing! Excited to install it on my new store and see what it can do for us.

Reckless Chile

Esta app me ha ayudado a recuperar clientes que estaban por dejar mi página ofreciendoles un descuento en el chekcout

Ilu Store

Great app, and team is extremely helpful and persistent to make sure your needs are answered, highly recommended!

HiverConnect

its cool and it is very cool so i can say this is very very very very very very very cool at all !!!

Bert & May

We've been using this app to create cross-sells and up-sells which are quite complex within our industry and this is the only app we've found which has been able to manage this.

We're also looking at utilising the app to offer bespoke messaging to new / returning users to the site, which currently we're not able to manage.

I've not needed much help from the support team but anything which has been needed has been responded to quickly and answered efficiently.

LOVER®

This pop-up app is great. I've used it across a number of websites now. It's super easy to set-up pop-ups. No technical teams required. Also if you want to write more complex business rules based on your data layer it handle it. Bang for buck it's the best on the market

This Years Gear

Looks very good, hoping to see great results from this Optimonk app.

easy to set up, with good instructions.

ReBella Webshop

It's the best pop-up service I used ever. The pop-ups are not only nice looking and easy to manage, they convert also well.
The pop-ups are easy to configure and provide a lot of set up possibilities.
I can't imagine how they can make this app even better. Nice job Optimonk!

For Tchotchkes & Giggles, LLC

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

omeows

Easy to use.

And super supportive customer service. If you have any questions on how to use the app or what works the best, they are here for you. Highly recommended.