OptiMonk Popups: Upsell & More

OptiMonk Popups: Upsell & More | Reviews

by Optimonk International Zrt

Upsell Recommendations, Discount & Bundle Pop ups, Cross Sell.

The Queen of Tarts

Great, easy to use app - allows me to encourage my customers to place that all important first order. Extremely helpful customer service as well!

October 8, 2021

Hi Joanne,

I was very happy to have a live chat with you yesterday! :)

Your webshop is so lovely and I hope we'll help you with the first order and also with the many orders after. Let me know if you need more campaign ideas or assistance with your current campaign in the future.

I wish you all the best,

DNStyleCollection

I was having issues seeing the pop up and reached out for help and received a response the same day and the matter was resolved. I was missing a value in the cart section. Love this app so far!

October 6, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your kind review!

We are happy to hear that we could help you to sort out the issue and we wish you a lot of success with your store!

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime in case you need further help with anything, and we would be more than happy to help. :)

Kind regards,
Brittany from the OptiMonk Support Team

caseable Dev

Very useful app for all kinds of pop ups (to route users, inform them or to advertise) and excellent customer service!

October 6, 2021

Hi Ruth,

I'm so glad you're happy with our app! Thanks for mentioning the support team in your review, it means a lot! <3

I wish you the best of luck with your campaigns, feel free to reach out anytime you need assistance.

Best,
Anna & the OptiMonk Support Team

Fuller's Flips

Very easy to use and started getting conversions from the first day I installed it to reduce abandoned carts!

Hi Jayde,

I'm very glad to hear that you found our app user-friendly! I hope you'll reach your eCommerce goals with OptiMonk. :)

Feel free to reach out to us via chat anytime if you need assistance.

Anna from the Support Team

paperly.shop

Super gute App, viel Auswahl an schönen Vorlagen, funktioniert alles wie es soll und der Service ist auch überragend!

Hi Jannis,

Thank you for reaching out to us via chat yesterday, I'm very happy to hear that you were satisfied with the support you received from me!! :)

I wish you the best of luck with your subscription campaign, I hope OptiMonk will help you gain a lot of leads.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Onbulle

I needed help setting up my first campaign and Tom was great! Professional, fast and very efficient! Great team, great application

Hi There,

I'm so happy about your feedback on my work! Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience :)

I know that OptiMonk can be a bit overwhelming at the start, but feel free to reach out to me again anytime you need guidance. I'll be there to help!

Tom from OptiMonk

Topperswap

This my favorite pop-up app I've tried! Very clean and user friendly interface and templates. Their customer support was also very quick to respond to any questions I had.

September 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback, you're fantastic!! :)

I wish you a lot of success with your business and feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need assistance.

We’ll be here to help you! :)

Have a great day,

And thank you for making mine! :)

Aniko from OptiMonk Support

TILLYOU

A very useful pop-up tool, with a lot of templates to meet all my needs, I hope I can add email marketing functions in the future, I am very looking forward to this.

September 27, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad you like our templates. You created a beautiful campaign! :)

OptiMonk has direct integrations with many email marketing tools such as Klaviyo and Mailchimp. Feel free to let us know which one you're using and we'll be happy to help.

AurayN Telecom

Optimok works, it does the job. Recently I added 1 rating campaing and it works quite well. I think anyone could be interested to add this app on their online stores.

September 23, 2021

Hello there,

Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate it!

I'm really glad that you are enjoying our app!

We hope that we can help you increase your sales even more :)

Best,
Tom and the OptiMonk Support Team

SweetPod

Super solid app! Just started doing email and SMS marketing and hated how unprofessional-looking the in-built pop-up templates were for the email and SMS apps. The Optimonk templates all look great right out of the gate!

September 21, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion! :)

I'm glad you had a positive first impression with our app and I hope that OptiMonk will help you reach your eCommerce goals!

Should you have any questions in the future, feel free to contact us via chat or at support@optimonk.com and we'll be happy to help.

OptiMonk Team