Email Pop Ups & Exit Popups

Build email, sms list w/ popups. Discounts, upsell & more.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Biohacker Center Store

Location Estonia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Optimonk is the best exit intent app on the market, period. I have been a customer for a good while and their customer support is awesome as well.

August 25, 2022

Hi There,

Wow, thank you so much for your compliments!! 😍

We're so glad that OptiMonk is the right tool for you and we're very happy to have you!! If you need any help in the future, you know where to find us 😉

I wish you all the best,

mismuebles.co

Location Colombia

He implementado en mi tienda www.mismuebles.co aplicando las sugerencias del ebook que tienen disponible, y me parece fantástica, el soporte y la ayuda inicial has sido de lo mejor, gracias

August 24, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback, it truly means a lot to our small, hard-working team!

I am so happy that you are loving the OptiMonk app, and I wish you all the best with your campaigns :)

Do get back to us if you need help with anything or just have a question about the OptiMonk app and we will be more than happy to assist

Kind Regards
Sara

LUNA LARGO

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Super effective app for newsletter subs and conversions! Easy, understandable, great and quick service! It's fun to work with. :-)

August 23, 2022

Hi Tatiana,

I'm really happy that OptiMonk is fun for you and I hope to talk to you in the future again!

Good luck with collecting leads! :)

cosy

Location Australia

Just started using this app but it is doing well for us so far! Hope this app will continue to get us more conversion!

August 22, 2022

Hi There,

Thanks a lot for sharing your opinion, it means so much to our hard-working Support Team! <3

I wish you good luck with your business and I hope that OptiMonk will help you increase your conversions and sales!

Have a nice day,

Anna from OptiMonk

Amy's Coffee Mugs

So far I am very happy, though I'm still in my beginning month. I love the options, and the ability to customize all/most of the elements in the campaigns. When I had a question, Anna was right there on chat in mere moments, and was extremely helpful! I have no doubt that if I'm ever in need of help again, that they will be there to assist. When I'm ready to grow past the page views for the free plan, the paid plans/upgrades look very affordable. You also get emails to help you make the most of your setup. Recommend!

August 22, 2022

Hi Amy,

Thanks for coming back after your nap to write this really kind review! Especially for mentioning my name, I honestly appreciate it! :)

And yes, you're right: we'll be there for you if you need any assistance. <3

Have a nice day and good luck with the app,

Kissendecken.de

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Schnelle und einfache Bedienung. Sehr netter Kundensupport. Intuitive Bedienung im Backend. Macht Spaß

Hallo Michael,

Vielen Dank für deine Komplimente! Ich freue mich, dass die App dir gefällt und Ich wünsche dich viel Erfolg mit OptiMonk! <3

Schönes Wochenende für Dich,

FiligranaPortuguesa

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Start testing the app and it seems amazing! The customer service is 5 stars and just waiting to see plenty of conversions :)

Hi There,

You made me so happy with your kind words! I was very glad to assist you today :)

Please feel free to reach out to our team anytime for help in the future, and I wish you many conversions and the best of luck with your business!!

Andytoy

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I like this app because customize your pop-up emails very well, and live chat support is very helpful.

August 19, 2022

Hi, Peter here! Thank you so much for your kind review:) I'm glad that you enjoy and appreciate our service!

Please let us know if we may help you further with anything else.

Campus Mogul

We've been using this app for a while. Runs great, easy to use, chat function is quick, and staff is extremely helpful.

Hi Jeff, it's Kassandra from OptiMonk 👏🏻

I am glad that you are pleased with OptiMonk and our services. It's a pleasure to be of assistance to you.

Wish you the best! 🧡

- Kassandra

Melhairbeauty

Location France

Ravis de la rapidité et du service fournis par Anna et Peter. Mon souci a été réglé très vite avec des explications claires

Hi Melyssa,

I'm very happy that you were satisfied with the support you received from us and I wish you the best of luck with your popup: many new leads and conversions! :)

Have a great weekend,