OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 3, 2020

Installed Optimonk recently but only set it up yesterday. Really liking all the great and useful features. Customer service has been excellent. Special thanks to Fruzsi and Viktoria for being so patient with our needs. One of the top apps to grow your business!

Apartment 201
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
OptiMonk replied September 3, 2020

Hi Zarmair,

Wow, thanks for the awesome review, you rock :)

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to see we hit the mark for you.

Can't wait to chat with you again :)

Cheers,
Fruzsi

September 2, 2020

Really good app! Customer service 10/10 highly recommended!!
I had an issue and they helped me within an hour!

BoomPup
Time spent using app: About 1 year
OptiMonk replied September 3, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your kind words !

Nothing can start a day better then when you wake up to such reviews given by your customer base!

Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and I am super happy that this was clearly reflected in your case.

Should you have anything we can help you with, we are always here for you.

Tom

Edited August 6, 2020

I must update my review. They went beyond to help me out with my problem. They took the time and days to keep me updated on what really was going on in my site affecting my other applications as well. Tamas was excellent and beyond!
Thank you for your assistance and resolving my issue

JBGREENOCEAN Clothing Store
Time spent using app: 3 months
OptiMonk replied August 6, 2020

Hi Jackeline,

Thank you so much for your kind words it means the world to us :)

My team and I are super happy that the issue has been resolved for you and should you need anything else from us, the OptiMonk Support team is always here for you!

Tamas

July 31, 2020

Great app, seamlessly integrates with emails and other campaigns. Customer Service is also very helpful and proactive in their support.

Jean Patrique Professional Cookware
Time spent using app: 6 months
OptiMonk replied July 31, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this review, you are awesome :)

Supporting you is our greatest delight, I am so happy that you appreciate our efforts!

Have a nice weekend and thanks once again for your kind words,

Fruzsi

Edited July 29, 2020

Special offers boosted without development, great CMS experience and efficient customer service.
Highly relevant for growth teams
Congrats!

Joone Paris
France
Time spent using app: 6 months
OptiMonk replied July 31, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for your great review.

We are so happy that you like using our system and you find our support helpful. This is what drives us every day :)

Have a nice weekend and take care,

Edited July 29, 2020

We immediately saw an increase in lead and sales conversions almost within minutes of implementing our first Exit Intent. Plus, when I have had a question or needed assistance their support was fast and really helpful. Great program from great people. Highly recommend.

US BioSolutions Direct
Time spent using app: 11 days
OptiMonk replied July 29, 2020

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time for submitting this review, you are awesome :)

We are super happy that you enjoy using our system and that you are satisfied with our support. It is a delight to work with you!

Have a nice day and take care,

July 23, 2020

We used this app to increase our lead generation on sight, reduce customer churn by offering exit-intent retention campaigns and increase conversion on the site. The app is so simple to use, there are so many possibilities that we haven't even tapped into yet, and out account manager is incredibly supportive. You can design things from scratch to look exactly as you want, and the segmentation and integrations are all great. Would definitely recommend.

Your Super
Time spent using app: 9 months
OptiMonk replied July 28, 2020

Hi Hannah,

Wow, thank you for your kind words, we are blown away by this feedback.

It is so exciting to see the results that you have achieved with the help of OptiMonk. Supporting you is a great honor for us.

Wishing you all the best,

July 21, 2020

This is a great application, the library has many templates available for you to choose, there are many triggers for you to target customers in the best way. I recommend you definitely give it a try. Support is awesome.

1st Ireland
Time spent using app: 11 months
OptiMonk replied July 28, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your great feedback, it means a lot to us.

It is so good to see that you enjoy using our different templates and targeting rules. We put a great emphasis on improvement so it is a delight to see that our customers appreciate our efforts.

Thank you for being part of our community,

July 20, 2020

This app is really great, it has many options and all very fun and editable. You can design practically everything the way you want. And everything is very well explained and easy to use, you really enjoy editing.
And the technical support is 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐, they always respond quickly and help you in everything very willingly, this makes it totally recommendable because you know you always have someone to take help you.

It's worth trying!
Recommended 100%.

SuiteValley
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 months
OptiMonk replied July 21, 2020

Hi Enoc,

Thank you very much for your kind words, you literally made the day of the Team! :) Our customers' satisfaction is always a priority to us, please, don't hesitate to contact us in case, there is anything we could do for you.

I wish you and your team a fantastic week!

OptiMonk Support Team

July 13, 2020

OptiMonk is amazing with personal support, and the easy to use creative templates to get your message out. I recommend you definitely give it a try. It's worth it!

Uppdesigns
Jamaica
Time spent using app: 4 months
OptiMonk replied July 17, 2020

Hi Miller,

Thank you for your kind review.

We are so happy that you enjoy using OptiMonk and you like our templates, as well. It is our pleasure to support you :)

Have a great weekend,