OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Boost sales with popups, embedded forms & other overlays.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

LFCGADGETS

Location Romania

Great App, Great Products, Great Customer Support. What can I say, I recommend it to anybody who wants to increase their customer database via different campaigns. I use on my own store and on clients' stores, as well

NORRGEAR

Thanks for making this app available! Using the free version for new user email collection. Setup was very easier and intuitive. Strongly recommend - a great product!

Poppy's Dolls House

Time spent using app 41 minutes

BRILLIANT LOVE IT. Took a bit to get used to but once I got used to it, I made the most lovely pop up really professional.

Mumbrella.fr

Location Switzerland

This app is crazy. It's increasing my conversion rate and the design here are awesome!! Thanks you for the great work

Tiendas Area

Location Spain

JUST AMAZING! I have tried many popups apps and this is by far the best one I found. The templates they offer are perfect also the pop-up works really well.
Congratulations for this great job!

ROCKS AND ROOTS

i used this app primarily for campaigns. super easy to use....didn't get lost once! would recommend this app for anyone looking to set up easy and exciting ads on your business web page.

V2K Lines Ltd

Location New Zealand

Easy to navigate - user friendly. I just installed the free plan so cannot comment on its effectiveness yet.

RO T-SHIRTS

Time spent using app Over 1 year

OptiMonk Support Team is excellent!! They reply super fast and answer all of my questions plus provide tools that help me learn more. Thank you guys for all of your help!! Blessings! Cordially,
Ronco Ortiz
RO T-SHIRTS

The Honest Connoisseur

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app in combination with another that works together has been great. It pays for itself by getting my store more sales and email subscribers too. We highly recommend using OptiMonk.

bambloos

Location India

one of the best apps in shopify which gives you awesome functionalities even in their free plan. I didn't check their premium plan because their free plan is already awesome.