OptiMonk Popups: Email, Upsell

Email Pop ups, Exit Intent Popup, Upsell Pop ups & more.

Free plan available

BE EDGY Berlin

Great app and very good, helping support team! :) We would totally recommend using this app for pushing your newsletter subscriptions.

Hi,

It's Anna from the OptiMonk Support Team.

I'm glad we were able to solve the issue together, thank you for your cooperation!! :)

I hope OptiMonk will help you collect leads and reach other eCommerce goals as well.

Feel free to get back to us anytime for assistance.

Climax Cosmetics

This app is perfect! Easy to use and the staff is extremely helpful. Highly recommend! Especially if you are new to using apps :)

Hi There,

Thank you so much for mentioning the Support Team in your review, we're working very hard to provide the best quality support to each user! :)

We are grateful for your feedback, and wish you a lot of success with your business!

Aus Real Estate

I've used privy, justuno, poptin and a heap of other pop management apps. OptiMonk is the best out of all of them. The user flows are awesome, the UXUI is intuitive. plus they offer a free account. Hands down better than alternatives. Well done OptiMonk!

November 23, 2021

Hey,

Wow!!! You're amazing!!

We are absolutely grateful for your detailed feedback and we're happy that OptiMonk is the tool for you! Thank you for spreading the word.

We wish you all the best with your business and please let us know if you need assistance in the future.

Eleona Store

This is a great app and customer service from Anna. Very satisfied. It's convenient to use this on our online shop and we've been using it for years.

November 23, 2021

It's Anna from OptiMonk.

Thank you for mentioning my name in your review, I'm very happy that you were satisfied with my assistance! :)

Feel free to get back to us anytime in the future, we'll be there for you.

Have a great week ahead,

The Truth Beauty Company

So far so good! I wanted growth on my subscriber list and so far, it is doing that! I had to ensure I had it all set up right - but I was able to get some support as well, and I appreciate that. Jen

Hi Jen,

We're glad that you were satisfied with our live support.

We hope that with OptiMonk, you'll be able to collect many new subscribers in the near future.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

Swycha Refurbished iPhones

Optimonk has improved our engagement and conversions ten fold since we started using it. Customer support second to none. Keep up the great work!

November 22, 2021

Hi There,

Once again, thanks a lot for sharing your opinion on Shopify, I'm so glad to hear that you were satisfied with my support! :-)

Feel free to reach out anytime in the future for assistance, and I wish you the best of luck with your campaigns!

GlobNet

Easy navigation! I was able to easily navigate through the site step by step on the process to get my activation done.

Hi,

I'm glad that your first impressions about OptiMonk were so positive! We are working every day on making our app more user-friendly. :)

If you'll have any feedback about OptiMonk in the future, please feel free to send us an email to support@optimonk.com

We always appreciate the insights of our users! :)

Thank you very much once again.

Cellavent Healthcare GmbH

I'm very satisfied with the support team. Anna helped me to fix a campaign issue. The communication was fast and competently.

Hi There,

Thank you so much for mentioning my name in your review, I really appreciate it! :)

Please feel free to get back to us via live chat or email anytime in the future, and we'll do our best to help.

Good luck with your campaigns,

MARIE JUNE JEWELRY

So far so good! Generated hundreds of leads (email captures) and converted some interested customers into buying customers. Great customer service as well!

November 12, 2021

Hi Caroline,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion about us, our whole team is very grateful for it.

Your results are already really impressive even though you started using OptiMonk less than 2 months ago. Congratulations! :)

I hope that the hundreds of leads will soon become a thousand and more! Please feel free to get back to us via chat or email anytime in the future, we'll be there for you!

Have a great weekend,

Plakatbar.no

Fantastic popups and amazing customer support. These popups can be tailored to everything you need in your store and have for sure increased our conversion!

November 10, 2021

Hi There,

We're very happy about your feedback! Thank you so much for mentioning our Support Team in your review!! <3

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime you need assistance in the future.