Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by OptiMonk

Beautiful Exit Intent Popup, Messenger or Email Popup & More

MEZ Gear

Helped me grow my business. Would recommend this to anyone who is looking for popups for free.

The Honest Connoisseur

This app in combination with another that works together has been great. It pays for itself by getting my store more sales and email subscribers too. We highly recommend using OptiMonk.

bambloos

one of the best apps in shopify which gives you awesome functionalities even in their free plan. I didn't check their premium plan because their free plan is already awesome.

Cruxpure

I used this app to help me do sell. I really like how it does selling. we're gonna see how it work for new sellers.

Next Level Dezines

Very easy to use with a variety of templates to choose from. Excited to see the conversion rates for my ecommerce store.

Turtle Central Gift Shop

so far seems like a great tool to use to try and boost online sales! I am looking forward to checking in on the conversion rates and trying new templates!! Thank you, this is a huge help for our non-profit gift shop!!

Briosa.se

nice! easy to use and to integrate! I just installed the popup so we will see if it actually works :) but im hopeful!

Little Henry's

I'm still figuring out this website, but anything that helps my business is always a plus, I'm having trouble with conversations and this app seems like it can resolve this issue.

BDVQMARKET

Good app. Helpful. You should try it.

Ch@meleon

App is amazing, easy to use, so many possibilities, finished setup in no time, it looks just beautiful!
i cant wait to see results.