Email Pop Ups & Exit Popups

Build email, sms list w/ popups. Discounts, upsell & more.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sunnah Box

Time spent using app About 5 years

I was stuck choosing between the different pop up services and went with OptiMonk. I was not disappointed! The pop up designs are great as well as the targeting options!
I love how I'm only charged based on site views which is flexible.

Rv Snappad

Easy to use, excellent support.

Bedrockandbloom

Time spent using app About 4 years

OptiMonk has fantastic options, and the level of care that support demonstrates is absolutely wonderful! They check in on to see if you need help with anything, and should you have any issues and they are on top of it right there to help you every step of the way. Love it!

Spring Chicken

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great App, very easy to use.
We have been able to generate custom pop-ups for different areas of the site with ease. Would highly recommend.

Thenaturalsleepco

It's really pretty good. It has some great segmentation abilities within the app for display rules. Support is good (sometimes a little slow, but they always have been able to fix any issues!).

I've used ALL the other apps, and this one is the easiest to use and has the best UI. There's always more we (shopify owners) want as far as functionality, but it does a really good job and will be the best option for 95% of stores out there.

Www Boccai Com Au

Location Australia

Super easy integration. It grew our list and increased our conversion.

Lovethiskitchen

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Ran into a bit of a setback when first installing the app and subscribing, but Customer Support was quick and effective.

This service is easy to use, thorough and presents many different suggestions and alternatives. The best part? They send great content to help you make better use if their options. Absoulutely recommended.

Twist Your Spirits 2

Optimonk's customer service is amazing. They were able to take my brand's custom font and add it to my dashboard for use in all my ads which their competitors were unwilling to do.
They walked me through creating pop ups carefully explaining each step. It's been super helpful for my business to have such an easy app to rely upon for pop ups.

Autoimmune Institute

Time spent using app About 1 month

A really useful, versatile app that has helped a huge amount in increasing my subscriber numbers as well as capturing sales from those I likely wouldnt have got sales from. I love the split testing functionality as well as the huge number of options that really helps me to personalise what type of visitor is shown what, based on their activity. Highly recommended.

Spiri Shop

Location Hungary

OptiMonk is the most valuable pop up system, i had ever tried. The intelligence pop up technology simple awesome! It has doubled the number of subscribers in a very short time. They have excellent costumer support, very practical blog with many useful article and ideas, so easy to grow. Highly recommended, if you want to take the business to a higher level.