OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 21, 2022

I've been using this app for popups etc for quite a while now. I find designing the pop ups easy using their templates, would recommend.

Coffeefusion
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OptiMonk replied October 21, 2022

Hi Gary,

Thank you for your kind words, I'm glad that you're happy with the app so far! :)

I wish you all the best with your business,

October 19, 2022

This is a fantastic app! I use this for an exit pop by offering a 10% off discount code and since using this my conversion has increased. I have only been using this for a short time and i am very pleased with the results! Thank you

Fun Toy Stores
Time spent using app: 9 days

Hi Tina,

I'm Anna from OptiMonk Support.

I just would like to thank you for sharing your opinion. It makes us really happy that OptiMonk already helps you gain extra revenue! ;)

We wish you a lot of success with our app in the long run as well.

Have a great one,

October 19, 2022

Nice pop up app with a wide variety of templates and options. The support team is very quick and great help.

Vatter Fashion GmbH
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 days

Hi Thomas,

I was very happy to assist you today, please let us know if any questions come up later on. We'll be happy to help! :)

October 19, 2022

Despite the time difference, the team at optimonk has been very reactive. What makes an application great is it client services. This team is very quick, very kind and go out of their way to help. A huge thanks in particular to Zsofi

THE PETABOX
Time spent using app: 8 days

Hi Bernard,

Zsofi is on holiday today, but I'll make sure to let her know that you were grateful for her assistance. We also appreciate your patience and understanding regarding the time difference.

Also... I have great news: we'll extend the support hours very soon, we're already working on it! :)

I wish you all the best and I look forward to speaking with you in the future.

October 18, 2022

A very simple and easy to use app! I love how simple it is and the interface and experience is both very smooth! Customer support is also really fast and great. Well done!

Aronica Natural
Serbia
Time spent using app: About 21 hours

Hi Danijela,

Thank you for your kind review in the name of the entire Support Team.

I wish you the best of luck with our app in the long run as well.

Have a great day,

October 18, 2022

sehr gute app. sehr variabel. customer support super schnell und hilfsbereit. fünf sterne sind auf jeden fall berechtigt.

ultra green
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hallo,

vielen Dank für Ihre freundlichen Worte, wir freuen uns sehr, dass Sie mit unserem Team zufrieden sind! :)

Wir wünschen Ihnen viel Erfolg mit OptiMonk!

October 17, 2022

Is the best email app. You can edit whatever you want of the appereance, that we all know that is something important for the first eye contact with potential customers. Also you can connect with infinite apps, so you don't have to lose time on that.

Depende De Ti
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hey Carlos,

Wow, I'm so amazed by your wonderful review!! I'm really glad to hear that you found the right tool for your store and I wish you the best with your business.

Let us know if you need any assistance in the future. :-)

October 17, 2022

The best pop up app for email marketing we've used! Wide variety of templates and their team is great help! :)

eco little ones
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hey There,

We're so amazed by your review, thank you so much!!

It's great to hear that you just found the right tool for your business ;)

Wishing you a lot of success with OptiMonk!

Anna from the Support Team

October 15, 2022

This app was easy to setup and the support team is very helpful. I haven't used any of the advanced features yet, but I have collected leads with my initial basic setup.

Hwalgi
Time spent using app: 9 months

Hey Brian,

It's Anna from OptiMonk Support :)

I just wanted to thank you for submitting a review about our team, it really means a lot!

I wish you all the best with your business,

October 15, 2022

Chris was very helpful and fixed my installation issues within 24 hours. Thank you! I really appreciate their support staff

Hammam Spa by Céla
Time spent using app: 3 days

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you very much for your kind review, I'm really glad that we could sort this out and I hope that from now on, everything will work smoothly within your account.

Let us know if you need any assistance in the future. :-)