Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by OptiMonk

Beautiful Exit Intent Popup, Messenger or Email Popup & More

myprinterstore

I am using this app to try improve conversions from web site traffic. Looks very good so far. Looks impressive.

Grace Home Decor & More

I worked the app quickly and will learn as I go. It seems to be a fun and great app. I would recommend the app to another business owner.

designairspace

I just signed up - the capabilities are very impressive (templates and editing for Pop-Ups), extensive rules on whom to show the pop-up, integration with many systems and a great virtual assistant to guide me through the setup process.

Bloomerichic

the app is nice and i was able to create 3 different campaigns. the good thing about this app is that its giving the users to add more options

Legends Gold Co

I have been able to track my users that are abandoning there carts and using that to create different email promotions its been great.

Sponsors Team Shop

Je l'utilise depuis peu mais c'est très facile d'utilisation. Parfait ! Je pense que ça peut amener des futurs clients et les inciter à l'achat. Merci !

TAYIJO.STYLES

SUPER application je recommande je suis sûr de faire beaucoup de vente avec cet application. Optimonk

About U Spain

Me parece muy buena y con el plaan gratuito te permite emperzar sin ningún problema. Además es intuitiva y muy rapida de confeccionar todos los parámetros.

Babies Artist

great application i recommend to everyone try this one
to grow your sale on your store you must try this one

Mining Bonanza

I am using this app to introduce prospects to our Buy 2 Get 1 Free Program, which is unusual in my niche. Was simple to install and looks great so far. Highly recommend increasing sales and dollar amount of sale.