Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by OptiMonk

Beautiful Exit Intent Popup, Messenger or Email Popup & More

PauseCadeau.com

Great app so far ! I've been using just a couple days but it's simple to use and to set up and I already got a sale from the exit pop up. So let's see if they keep the good work but for now they definitely deserve five stars.

Unitquality

Nice app last week improve my 2 conversion for brand new store.Excellent app I recommend this app

Mommy & Me Gifts

This app is really easy to use and can be customized to fit your website. It's too early to tell if it will help conversions, but it seems promising.

NepaCrafts Product

We are very much impressed to see from the very first day, 9 potential buyers have subscribed for our email list. I see there are so many things we can do with optikmonk to engage the visitors and give them the beautiful buying experience. Thank you

Chill Is Good

simple and easy to use with these apps but don't know if this boost up my sales but as long it's free it's worth to try

Tie-Fly

Exit Intent Pop-Ups By OptiMonk is a great way to gain subscribers, promote a deal or salvage website abandoners. The app is fully customizable on the free plan but extra customization allowed with paid subscription. Check out how I use the free plan at www.tieflyclothing.com.

South Coast Trading Post

I really like this app so far, the pre-built templates are perfect for what i needed to be accomplished.

RakishLab

I think this will get me those sales I've been losing! The quality and ease of use is excellent. I recommend!

Hades Buy

I've been looking for an app like this for a while! It has beautiful pop ups and it's very easy to use. And also free!

The Sudsy Soapery Natural Products

Easy, Very Easy to Use! We love it so far ave had it only a couple hours already have done a campaign to suggest products for sale. You will love this!