Email Pop Ups & Exit Popups

Email pop up, Exit pop up, Upsell pop up, spin wheel popup

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

London Lash EU

Great app that does what few others could do for us, and really helpful customer service! We definitely recommend OptiMonk! :)

February 15, 2022

Hi There,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinion! :)

We're really happy that you're satisfied with our app and the support team.

Should you have any questions in the future, feel free to reach out to us anytime and we'll do our best to assist you!

Have a great day,

Tom from OptiMonk

The Tare Shop

So happy with OptiMonk. Compared to other pop-up apps, it's easy to use, seamlessly integrates with Shopify's customer base or another like Active Campaign. I had an issue with one of the functions and the team was quick to respond and resolve the issue. I definitely recommend it for anyone looking to boost sales and email marketing lists on Shopify.

February 15, 2022

Hey Julia,

Anna from OptiMonk Support is here :)

I just wanted to personally thank you for submitting your detailed review. I'm very happy to hear that you like our app that much and I hope you'll have a lot of success with OptiMonk in the long run as well.

I wish you an amazing week ahead and all the best for your business as well :)

Diamond Painting Italia

ottimo davvero fluido ed efficace. versione solo in inglese ma masticabile. consiglio per popups e non solo

February 9, 2022

Hey There,

I'm glad you like our app so far, thank you very much for your feedback. :)

if you have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to contact our Support Team at support@optimonk.com or you can also use our chat.

I wish you a lot of success with your business,

SKINGASM

User friendly app which provides all our business needs. The customer support team are always super helpful.

February 8, 2022

Hi,

I'm very glad that you find our app user-friendly, our product team is improving the functionality and the interface every day. :)

I'm also happy that you had a nice experience with the Support Team!

Have a lovely day and feel free to reach out anytime.

M&M Germany

Tolle App: sie ist leicht zu bedienen und gut strukturiert. Der Support antwortet sehr schnell und zuverlässig. Ich kann die App empfehlen.

February 8, 2022

Hey There,

Thank you so much for the live chat today, I'm really glad to hear that OptiMonk has been beneficial to you in the past few months! :)

Please feel free to get back to us via chat if you need help in the future. Our team will be there for you.

Have a lovely week ahead,

Sunny Wick Studio

fast and easy to use! haven't has and problems yet and would recommend. have easy themes to use as well.

Hi There,

I'm glad you like our templates and the app so far. As you're just starting with OptiMonk, I recommend joining us on our free 30-minute training session.

If you're interested, please register here:

I wish you all the best with OptiMonk and please contact us via chat or email at support@optimonk.com if you need assistance.

Have a lovely week ahead,

NOYOBEAUTY

I like the app easy to use, more options to choose any one can use it easily without any problems. I would recommend. Thanks for letting me know about the free class.

Hi Yolanda,

I hope you'll like our training session and thank you for your review! :)

If you have any questions after the training, please feel free to contact our Support Team anytime in the future.

FAÍTH Collection

The App is refined, offers advanced options, and has a terrific Support Team of Professionals behind it who are on-the-ball and knowledgable. Special thanks to Peter for his Assist and Anna for her on-boarding. The outline Peter gave me for a question I had was absolutely stellar. 7 out of 5 Stars. Highly Rated.

Hey Sal,

Anna here from OptiMonk Support. :)

I can't tell you how happy we both were with Peter when we read your review. Thank you so much for your appreciation, it gives us a lot of motivation to continue the hard work. :)

Please feel free to get back to us via chat anytime you have questions. We'll be there for you :)

Good luck with your campaigns,

Anna & Peter

Yira Sofia Boutique

I use OptiMonk to add a lucky wheels to our site. They help you with any question that you ask 24 hours 7 days. Awesome app to add a twist to you business.

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your review and also for mentioning our Support Team. We're doing our best to provide the highest quality service to each OptiMonk user. :)

Please feel free to get back to us again on chat if you have any questions in the future.

Nicholls Jewellery

Great app! It does exactly the trick - stops customers from leaving your site without making a purchase. I have already had some orders from this app so can most certainly recommend it for your business! A big shout out to Anna who was fantastic in answering my questions and giving me the support I needed to use this app to its potential. Thank you! Great app and great customer service!

February 4, 2022

Hi Lisa,

Anna from OptiMonk is here! :)

I'd like to thank you once again for your kind words and especially for mentioning my name in your review. I really appreciate it!

I hope to chat with you in the future as well and I wish you the best of luck with our app, most importantly, many saved customers!

Have a lovely weekend,