OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Boost sales with popups, embedded forms & other overlays.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Chellsy Vilaire

I love the aesthetic of this app and the options and customer service is amazing and super helpful. I've already made sales from my pop ups and i'm excited to see how things grow!

September 16, 2022

Hey,

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! We are delighted to hear that you found our app beneficial.

I wish you a lot of success with your campaigns and please reach out to us if you need any assistance!

Best,
Sara

My Healing Kit

I was helped by Chris who was an absolute STAR! honestly he was with me for over 2+ hours until my pop up was fully installed. What a patient young man! This guy needs a raise! amazing service honestly

Hey there,

It's Chris here, I just wanted to thank you so much for your very kind review, it was an absolute pleasure helping you with your campaign :)

I wish you the very best with your campaign and do get back to us if you need help with anything else

Kind Regards
Chris

notanotherthriftstore

Location France

Super clean and easy to use.
Experience in creating and managing campaigns is great!
Would recommend!

Hi there,

I am so happy that you enjoy using our app and that you had a positive experience with us.

I wish you a lot of success with your campaigns and please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

Have a lovely day ☀️

The Shredder Warehouse

Straightforward to use and easy to set-up, we use this app with considerable success for exit-intent pop-ups. Conversion rates are good. Definitely recommended.

September 13, 2022

Hi Phil! Thank you so much for the review 😍 We are so happy to hear about your positive experience with OptiMonk. We wish you a lot of success with your business and please feel free to reach out to us if you need assistance in the future. Have a lovely day ahead ☀️ Zsofi from OptiMonk

mivel

Time spent using app 27 minutes

Very good and intuitive app. Would recommend it to anyone who is looking to add pop-up banners for marketing or email collections

September 13, 2022

Hey there! It's Zsofi from OptiMonk. Many thanks for your kind words, we really appreciate them! 😊 And please feel free to reach out in the future if you have questions or need assistance. 🙏

thepennydrops

Location New Zealand

The app creates a beautiful pop up. The template is easy to use and good choices. I wanted to collect emails but couldn't get Shopify email to send out an automated email/lead magnet in response to gathered emails so switched to collecting emails with the promise of a giveaway instead. The support from Optimonk was FABULOUS while I was grappling with this.

September 13, 2022

Hi Melanie! We are happy to hear that you like our templates and that you find our support helpful :) It truly means a lot to our small, hardworking team.
Have a lovely day ahead ☀️ Zsofi

Organiqa Deutschland

Location Germany

I have been using this app for a short while and I am really loving it. Easy to navigate, many options and templates to choose from and they have a very good = effective, friendly and fast (not 24/7 though) customer service. I had a very good experience with Sara. If you hesitate to choose this app, then don't.

Hello, 👋

Thank you so much for this awesome review!

It was a pleasure to assist you and I am so happy to hear about your positive experience with us.

I wish you a lot of success with your business and feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need assistance.

La Marie's Boutique

Been searching for a pop-up app, and optimonk is so easy to customize!!! And its free plan is just amazing!

Hi there,

It is amazing to hear that our app is the one you were looking for!

We appreciate your kind words and we are happy to hear that you found our app easy to use.

We are here for you if you need any further assistance
Have a lovely day,

Saftkiste

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app and great customer support. I can recommend the app wholeheartedly if you need an easy to use pop-up on your webshop.

Hi there,

I am so happy that you found our support helpful, and that you find our app beneficial.

I wish you a lot of success with your business and please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

Best,

Ovano.no

Location Norway

Really loved their templates and the abilities to customize them! Also, they are really helpful and fast responding to any question you may ask! Recommend!

Hi there,

It truly means a lot to our small, hardworking team.
Have a lovely day ahead,