Exit Intent Pop Ups ‑ OptiMonk

Exit Intent Pop Ups ‑ OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Exit Intent Popup, Email Popups, Upsell and Cart Abandonment.

MindfulSouls

One of the best Popup app ever. Great functionality, great integrations with other apps. The support team is super great as well. Amazing.

September 30, 2020

Hi Domas,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

It is our greatest pleasure to work with customers like you :)

In case you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Have a nice day and take care!

Üla Movement

Very helpfull customer service!! Have the app installed and it seems like it will workout really well, especially with the exit-intent function of it.

September 29, 2020

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review, this means a lot to the OptiMonk Team! :)

It was a pleasure to help you out with your query.

Should you need our help at any time or just have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@optimonk.com and we will get back to you with an answer definitely.

Wish you the best,
Tom

OptiMonk Support Team

BodyBazar

Been using this app for allmost a week know. It's so easy to understand. Design is Swesome as well as the costumer service. Looking forward to learn more.

September 24, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are so happy to see that you are satisfied with our app and you find it easy to use.

Have a great time while using OptiMonk and please see us with any upcoming questions.

Drip4Men™

Honestly, I am really upset and feel I should cancel my subscription. It took me a long time to setup my campaigns and the after my trial ended, I started wondering why no results. Initially I felt it was because I had to move up to the higher paying level from $29, but in trying to do some tweaking, I learned it hadn't been working at all! After contacting support they notified me there was glitch and they had the tech team fix it, but in doing that all my original settings have gone back to default! Plus there was still one campaign not integrated. I sent a reply 2 days ago and another yesterday and am still waiting for a response. To me, this is urgent. In the meantime, I had been receiving emails that I could have captured emails, so I sent a message asking how to do this, but no response even as I asked support about this as well. So zero results since subscribing and I'm just trying to get some benefit after paying for this app. Please support, I need help to address these issues, otherwise there's just no point. Update: I have revised my rating as Optimonk has responded in a big way to help in resolving the issues with detailed explanations, guidance and assistance. They answered all of my questions and clarified everything. I very much look forward to the potential of what this powerful program can do to achieve the goals I have for my business.

September 18, 2020

Hi Megan!

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us.

First of all, let me express my apologies for all the inconveniences this case has caused you.

Since this review was submitted, we've responded to the messages you've sent us, trying to rectify all the problems you've come across. While some of the unfortunate issues you've had were quite unique, and one had to do with a third-party service provider's system, we're doing everything in our power to help you with getting your campaigns up-and-running.

I'm sorry that you didn't get the experience you deserve, and would be happy to help you with any questions and issues you have to regain your trust in our services.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything we could do for you.

Best wishes,
Kriszti
OptiMonk Support Team

Apartment 201

Installed Optimonk recently but only set it up yesterday. Really liking all the great and useful features. Customer service has been excellent. Special thanks to Fruzsi and Viktoria for being so patient with our needs. One of the top apps to grow your business!

September 3, 2020

Hi Zarmair,

Wow, thanks for the awesome review, you rock :)

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to see we hit the mark for you.

Can't wait to chat with you again :)

Cheers,

BoomPup

Really good app! Customer service 10/10 highly recommended!!
I had an issue and they helped me within an hour!

September 3, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your kind words !

Nothing can start a day better then when you wake up to such reviews given by your customer base!

Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and I am super happy that this was clearly reflected in your case.

Should you have anything we can help you with, we are always here for you.

Tom

JBGREENOCEAN Clothing Store

I must update my review. They went beyond to help me out with my problem. They took the time and days to keep me updated on what really was going on in my site affecting my other applications as well. Tamas was excellent and beyond!
Thank you for your assistance and resolving my issue

August 6, 2020

Hi Jackeline,

Thank you so much for your kind words it means the world to us :)

My team and I are super happy that the issue has been resolved for you and should you need anything else from us, the OptiMonk Support team is always here for you!

Tamas

Jean Patrique Professional Cookware

Great app, seamlessly integrates with emails and other campaigns. Customer Service is also very helpful and proactive in their support.

July 31, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this review, you are awesome :)

Supporting you is our greatest delight, I am so happy that you appreciate our efforts!

Have a nice weekend and thanks once again for your kind words,

Joone Paris

Special offers boosted without development, great CMS experience and efficient customer service.
Highly relevant for growth teams
Congrats!

July 31, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for your great review.

We are so happy that you like using our system and you find our support helpful. This is what drives us every day :)

Have a nice weekend and take care,

US BioSolutions Direct

We immediately saw an increase in lead and sales conversions almost within minutes of implementing our first Exit Intent. Plus, when I have had a question or needed assistance their support was fast and really helpful. Great program from great people. Highly recommend.

July 29, 2020

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time for submitting this review, you are awesome :)

We are super happy that you enjoy using our system and that you are satisfied with our support. It is a delight to work with you!

Have a nice day and take care,