OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 7, 2022

Amazing App with heaps of features and functions to get the best pop-ups for your store! You can also customise separately mobile & desktop! Super friendly and quick replies from their support staff that fix any issue you may have! Highly recommend!

Cozy Cat
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hey Luke,

I'm really happy that Sara could help you with your questions and that you like the app so far. Thank you for submitting such a nice review, we really appreciate it! <3

Have a great day and I wish you all the best with your business. :)

Anna from OptiMonk

October 7, 2022

Awesome App! A lot of great functionality and an incredibly helpful & friendly support team. I definitely recommend.

sorrynotsocial
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 days
OptiMonk replied October 12, 2022

We are so happy to hear about your positive experience with our app and support team.

Thank you for sharing your opinion about OptiMonk and I wish you a lot of success with your business.

Also, feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need assistance.

October 6, 2022

This App really is awesome, they tell you the conversion rate of the different types templates which is really helpful. Templates are all very well designed and the app works well. Many apps are filled with bugs this one is very good, no bugs so far. Service is also very good. Having used a few other conversion apps this one is definitely a keeper

Abebe+Booker
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi There,

We're so happy that you love the app!! Thanks a lot for the compliments and we wish you many conversions with the help of OptiMonk!

Have a great day,

Anna

October 6, 2022

The install was pretty easy to follow, and anytime I had an issue, the customer service was outstanding both on email and the live chat - super helpful, super fast.

Little Dozer Co
Time spent using app: 9 days
OptiMonk replied October 6, 2022

We are very happy that you decided to give OptiMonk a chance, and we are even happier about your good experiences so far.

I'm very happy that I could help you, and if you need assistance in the future, don't worry, we'll be there for you.

October 5, 2022

Zsofi's support has been unreal. We wanted to launch a really complicated AB testing solution with two totally different forms. Not only was that possible via the cookie splitting beta but I also wanted som technical custom JavaScript work to send a date stamp into our CRM so we could report on lifetime value based on pop source without it being overwritten if the user happened to see multiple pops in our testing roadmap. The support team gave me custom code along with screenshots of exactly how to build the hidden field all within less than a couple of hours. Easily the best tool to grow your email lists with such a huge template library with best practices. If the app can't do it you can bet their support will make a solution. Thanks guys, so excited to have you as a partner.

AvalonKing
Time spent using app: 3 months
OptiMonk replied October 7, 2022

Wow Kieran, what a wonderful review!! Your kind words are really heart-warming! ❤️ We're so glad you found us and we truly appreciate your detailed feedback about our app and the support team. 🙏 It was absolutely a pleasure helping you and we wish you a lot of joy and success using OptiMonk! And please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need assistance or advice. We’ll be here to help you! :) Zsofi & the Support Team

October 5, 2022

Easy. Quick. Intuitive. Unlike the other 'sales popup' apps, this one just understands what you need. Also - Sara from their team helped us at every step. We highly recommend.

ReadyToMeat
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
OptiMonk replied October 6, 2022

I am so happy to hear about your positive experience with our app and support team.

Thank you for being so kind and I wish you a lot of success with your business! :)

Sara from OptiMonk

October 4, 2022

Support team is very friendly and they are excellent at their job. It's easy to use and friendly. Good job.

Porfable
Slovenia
Time spent using app: 12 days

Hi There,

It's great to have you with us! Thank you for your kind compliments in the name of the entire team. We're working hard to make all of our users satisfied with the product and our services as well.

Wishing you all the best,

Anna from OptiMonk

October 4, 2022

Very easy to set up and has great options for customizing the design for pop-ups! Would highly recommend using this app!

Sapari
Time spent using app: 6 days
OptiMonk replied October 4, 2022

Hi Sophia! Thanks for sharing your opinion, we are really happy that you enjoy the perks of OptiMonk! :) Feel free to reach out to us if you need any assistance in the future. Zsofi from OptiMonk

October 3, 2022

Great app and supprt that has increased our email signups very much and the integration to klavyio is a big bonus aswell!

Lambretta Watches
Sweden
Time spent using app: 5 days
OptiMonk replied October 4, 2022

I'm so glad that you like our app and that it has increased your email signups! :) I hope that OptiMonk will be beneficial to you in the long run as well and I wish you all the best with your business. Zsofi from OptiMonk

September 30, 2022

Fantastic app and first class customer support from Anna! Very impressed with the wide array of features and ease of use!

Montlar Optics
Time spent using app: About 2 months
OptiMonk replied September 30, 2022

Hi William,

It's Anna from OptiMonk, thank you so much for mentioning my name in your review, I'm so grateful!! <3

I wish you a lot of success with our app!

Have a great weekend,