Email Pop Ups & Exit Popups

Email pop up, Exit pop up, Upsell pop up, spin wheel popup

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Metamorphoza

Great app, very useful. It is easy to use, it has a lot of opportunity and basically everything you need for a sale campaign. The customer service is amazing. Always ready to help.

January 31, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your amazing review, myself as well as the OptiMonk team are delighted that you are enjoying the app and that the customer service is good as well :)

As always, if you need help with anything else just let us know and we will be more than happy to help

I wish you a wonderful week ahead

Chris

Ellesentials Home

I used this app to help with my getting my email list started for my new website. It was straight forward and super easy.

January 31, 2022

Hey,

I'm so glad to hear that our app helps you to collect email subscribers! :-)

I wish you hundreds of new subscriptions and as always, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team via chat or email if you need any advice or assistance with your campaigns.

Have a lovely week ahead,

Toast! Supplements Inc

Optimonk has worked well enough for us in a limited capacity that we have begun greatly expanding its use on our site. Their staff is very helpful, and we're looking forward to continuing to expand our usage of the platform.

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your kind review it means a lot to the OptiMonk team that you found the team helpful :)

If you need any help with your campaigns or have any questions please do let us know and we will be more than happy to help you :)

I wish you all the best with your OptiMonk campaigns

Chris from OptiMonk

Orgone Energy Australia

Amazing customer service and Chris (One of the team members) have helped me throughout the process for my custom requirements. I would like to suggest OptiMonk if you're looking custom popups solution.

Hi Jon,

It was a pleasure helping you set up your OptiMonk popup/stickybar and I would like to thank you for your amazing review, it means a lot to the hard-working team at OptiMonk :)

Do get back to us if you need help with anything else and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Chris from OptiMonk

Shop Stop Web

just loaded and trying cant really tell if it works but installing was easy, you get advices thru out.

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your review, it means a lot to the OptiMonk team :)

If you have any questions or need help with anything including campaign ideas then do let us know, we will be more than happy to help you :)

Chris and the OptiMonk team

SHUGARI

Very easy to use and super interactive the templates are simple and beautiful and the wizard helps with the necessary questions.

Hey There,

We just released our new wizard, thanks a lot for your review. I'm glad you like it and I already forwarded your feedback to our Product Team. :)

If you need any campaign advice, please reach out to us via chat and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

Have a great day and I wish you good luck with OptiMonk.

Anna from the Support Team

OMGirl Beauty

Fantastic customer support, very responsive and friendly staff, this app is great to help you improve your conversion rate.

Hi Morning,

Thank you very much for this nice review, I really appreciate it! :)

I would be more than happy to help you anytime you need it, just let me know.

Best regards,
Tom from the OptiMonk team

Stroodles - The Pasta Straws

Super easy to use, great app and the customer service support is amazing. Lovely and very quick to respond. Totally recommend.

Hi Maxim,

I was very happy to chat with you today, thank you so much for taking the time to share a review about us. It means a lot to our hard-working team :)

Feel free to get back to me anytime for assistance and I wish you the best of luck with your campaigns.

Lammle's Western Wear

This is a great app, which allows a lot more than the standard, boring Shopify popups to help drive conversion. The best thing we have found about OptiMonk is the service. Extremely responsive and friendly, and in our particular case they have worked with us to develop new functionality they can then pass onto other customers to improve their product. These guys know how to build and support a product the right way. Highly recommend.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you so much for sharing with us this amazing review!

We are super happy to see that you are satisfied with our app and the Support Team as well!

As you wrote as well, we aim to create the best application out there and this usually means that we develop new functionalities based on our customers' needs, so we are always open to new ideas.

Don't forget that should you need assistance with any new ideas or just in general with the application, the OptiMonk Support Team is there for you by email, chat, or phone.

Wish you much success with your business,
Tom from the OptiMonk Team

Preserved Roses

Fantastic customer support, requested assistance with a syncing issue at 4 am EST. Received a reply almost instantly and they promptly resolved the problem. Palatialpetals.com

January 20, 2022

Hi There,

I'm Anna from the OptiMonk Support Team.

I can see that you had a nice conversation with my colleague, Tom today and we're very happy for your review! It means a lot to our whole team! <3

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime in the future and we'll be there for you. :)