Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery, Upsell & Email Popups

GorillaFitness

this app is AWFUL! AWFUL! LITERALLY GARBAGE! I am so frustrated with this pile of junk, it takes like 2 hours just to make a simple coupon popup and constantly bugs out and I'm tired of this. All I want is a good coupon popup app, I've installed around 20 and this is the worst one so far. Please fix your app. And do not send me any emails. I am not reinstalling.

June 4, 2020

Hi Liam,

I'm so sorry once again for letting you down, I truly understand all of your concerns.

As we have discussed in e-mail, I am sending you the update regarding your issue.

I would like to inform you that some major bugs that caused your frustration have already been fixed.

We have also reviewed how you tried to use our Editor in Logrocket and to tell you the truth you have shed the light to some inconsequence in our system for which we are extremely grateful.

Our Discovery Team is already in the process of making some optimization in order to make our Editor as user-friendly as possible. I will keep you updated in e-mail as well, as soon as I have some news about it.

I hope that we will be able to prove that OptiMonk is the app that you have been searching for.

Nicole
CEO

Fitlegend

Looked nice. was excited to use it. unfortunately, i was shocked. the pop up that appeared on my site was not the campaign i launched. it was ok when i tested. but when i checked device it was the wrong pop . delete.

June 4, 2020

Hi Michaelangelo,

I'm sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience trying to create an OptiMonk campaign.

To be honest, we had a big feature Release yesterday afternoon. It seems your issue has been caused due to this Release for which I am awfully sorry :(

I would like to inform you that the issue has been fixed so you shouldn't experience the error anymore.

Could you please also take a look at it so that we can make sure that it is all good on your side as well?

We’ve also reached you out via email to make sure you receive updates.

We would like to prove that OptiMonk is a nice and stable app you can count on, so I really hope you give us another chance.

Fruzsi
Customer Support Team

Fruitify

Customer service is horrible. I have been trying to get them to fix my pop up for over a week now. All I get is IT is working on it. While my conversion rate drops everyday. The don't integrate with SMSBump very well. So if you using text message marketing this is not the app for you

June 5, 2020

Dear Frantchen,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, it is highly appreciated.

I am so sorry to hear that you had a terrible experience with OptiMonk, however, I totally understand your disappointment and frustration. We tried to contact you in the last few weeks via email, however, it seems that we haven’t received a reply from you yet.

We are a small team of only 20 members and Customer Satisfaction is the topmost priority for us. I know that we have made a lot of mistakes, but what I can assure you about is that we do everything with the best of intentions to create value for our customers.

If you would change your mind and give an answer to us, we would be happy to find a way to make this bad experience up to you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Nicole
CEO

Colour Junkie Cosmetics

Doesn't work at all. Added the 1 second trigger as well as the exit trigger and neither of them work. Waste of time.

MissLavish

Very Very complicated app. I played with just colors for about an hour and yet I can't figure out how to change the color of different parts of the pop up. You should have a WAY more simpler system. Nobody wants to play with an app for hours.

Ello's Baby & More

I installed the app, created the campaign and then realized I couldn't find the code that I needed to get it to work. And the help section says it's supposed to be on the main page. I searched and searched to no avail! I really would have loved for this app to work.

Harper Liz Boutique

Pricing is insane! Don't bother find another cheap app. Pricing is insane! Don't bother find another cheap app.