Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by OptiMonk

Beautiful Exit Intent Popup, Messenger or Email Popup & More

Ello's Baby & More

I installed the app, created the campaign and then realized I couldn't find the code that I needed to get it to work. And the help section says it's supposed to be on the main page. I searched and searched to no avail! I really would have loved for this app to work.

Harper Liz Boutique

Pricing is insane! Don't bother find another cheap app. Pricing is insane! Don't bother find another cheap app.

Ilu Store

Horrific support. App stopped working. Literally no one to help us . A fix has been dragged on for weeks. I would seriously not recommend them based on this support level.

Dermacol Comestics

Using the app was amazing in the start until i started to notice the popup would take over the screen and our customer would not be able to use our website which caused us to lose sales on varies day. The issue is very difficult to see coming unless your on your website every day checking to see if it is working correctly. We contacted the customer various times but they could not really fix it. They informed us to just restart the app or make new pop up so, at this point, I've been to fed up with the program to keep using it.

Use this app at your own risk being aware that it may malfunction anytime.