Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

Liquor Wine Time

Everything works fine except "exit intent". I tried testing among multiple browsers but the popup doesn't trigger correctly.

April 20, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your honest review, I'm truly sorry that the exit intent has not been working out for you.

We aim to provide the best service to our customers and we would like to help them in any way that we can.

I've already reached out to you in a separate email in order to get to the bottom of this.

I'm sure that we can figure out a solution together :)

Looking forward to your answer.

Kind regards,
Réka from the OptiMonk team

Carver Junk Company

The design is beautiful, visually. However, the app is not integrated with Shopify discounts, so you have to manually create discounts and upload them to Optimonk. The "timer" on the exit intent popups is not actually valid - there is no way to delete/remove the code availability based on a 15-minute timer, as there is no connection to Shopify. This means the code is actually valid anytime, and can be shared, because there is no way to tie it to a specific user. I found another app that has the Shopify integration necessary to make the timer/gamification actually functional. Support was no help. They sent me a link that was broken, and then couldn't provide an actual link or any supporting information.

April 15, 2021

Dear Brandy,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback, both positive and constructive.

We sincerely apologize again that you had to face such difficulties when you have first contacted our team, both for the broken link and feature limitations. These must have been very disappointing as a first experience, and we can truly empathize with your review, but we hope that we can prove that our service is worth your trust.

Regarding the coupon code expiration time settings, we have already initiated a conversation with our development team on how to make it possible to modify from our end as well, and we will make sure to keep you posted on the latest developments.

We aim to prove that OptiMonk is an app you can rely on to contribute to the success of your business, so we hope that you will give us another chance.

Kind regards,
OptiMonk Support Team

SYKKA

Hello
For the free plan, is it possible to modify the pop up?
When I modify it I don't see anything on the site anymore

August 3, 2020

Hi Kethy,

Thank you for reaching out, I would be happy to help you with all of your questions.

I have sent you a couple of e-mails regarding your inquiry, could you please check your inbox so that we can make sure that we help you with the right guidance?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Fruzsi
OptiMonk Team

MiCiShiBi

I'd like to use the app. I wrote to the customer service but I didn't receive any help.
When I'll receive help, I'll be able to give a feedback on this.

December 10, 2019

Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. It seems that after reviewing our e-mail correspondence we could not find your message. However, we are here to help you and would be more than happy to contact you at your earliest convenience.

Could you please, send us your phone number at support@optimonk.com so that one of our team members would call you as soon as possible to discuss all of your questions.

I hope we can chat soon.

Best Regards,
Fruzsi
OptiMonk Team

Odd Peanut

I tried this app for exit intent purposes only. I don't like all the bells and whistles other sites use. I personally will not shop at a site that forces me to enter my email address before I even shop. it's rude. The places I do shop, their constant emails go directly to my trash bin without even opening it. Ever. So I'm not going to force my customers to do what I wouldn't do. With that said.. this app... I don't even know if it's working. I went to my site and went to leave and nothing happened. There's supposed to be a pop up with a coupon.. Nothing.. I get emails daily saying how many potential customers I have lost.. Then today I get an email telling me monthly page view limit is almost up (5000 impressions a month on the free plan) and I will lose 12 more buyers if I don't upgrade. Mind you I don't average more than 5k visitors a month AND I haven't even had the app for a WEEK. Really? So they are just here to push you to upgrade to a paid plan on a DAILY basis. Not cool at all. Back to search another app.. oddpeanut.com

Paris Summer

OMG totaly waste of time !!!
Impossible to make an exit intent with mobile phone.

Useless....