Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by OptiMonk

Beautiful Exit Popups, Sales, Messenger or Email Popups & More

MiCiShiBi

I'd like to use the app. I wrote to the customer service but I didn't receive any help.
When I'll receive help, I'll be able to give a feedback on this.

December 10, 2019

Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. It seems that after reviewing our e-mail correspondence we could not find your message. However, we are here to help you and would be more than happy to contact you at your earliest convenience.

Could you please, send us your phone number at support@optimonk.com so that one of our team members would call you as soon as possible to discuss all of your questions.

I hope we can chat soon.

Best Regards,
Fruzsi
OptiMonk Team

Odd Peanut

I tried this app for exit intent purposes only. I don't like all the bells and whistles other sites use. I personally will not shop at a site that forces me to enter my email address before I even shop. it's rude. The places I do shop, their constant emails go directly to my trash bin without even opening it. Ever. So I'm not going to force my customers to do what I wouldn't do. With that said.. this app... I don't even know if it's working. I went to my site and went to leave and nothing happened. There's supposed to be a pop up with a coupon.. Nothing.. I get emails daily saying how many potential customers I have lost.. Then today I get an email telling me monthly page view limit is almost up (5000 impressions a month on the free plan) and I will lose 12 more buyers if I don't upgrade. Mind you I don't average more than 5k visitors a month AND I haven't even had the app for a WEEK. Really? So they are just here to push you to upgrade to a paid plan on a DAILY basis. Not cool at all. Back to search another app.. oddpeanut.com

Paris Summer

OMG totaly waste of time !!!
Impossible to make an exit intent with mobile phone.

Useless....