Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

Bulletproof Pet Products Inc

I installed this ap and the pop up that gave the customer a discount appeared on my page by the time customers were on it for a couple of seconds. Why give a discount to someone who just got on the page? I set it up to appear later. I wrote for help and they didn't respond. I uninstalled and 2 days later got an email saying that by August 2nd I used almost all of my ap up for the month and wouldn't see it work till next month. If I wanted it to work I had to upgrade. Then a day later I got an email saying I had used all of the ap. How did I use all of it up, when a day earlier it said I had some left? I wasn't even using the ap anymore..... Didn't make sense to me. So the free ap work for 2 days out of the month? The rest I have to pay? And it doesn't even make the pop up with the discount come up when I want it to and customer service won't answer?
UPDATE; Optimunk scheduled a call and online screen session and showed me how some things worked. They set it in motion and designed a nice pop up that included pictures of some of my inventory. They set it to only pop up upon exit intent. I appreciated the help. I am raising it from 1 star to 3 stars because of the help. I will update this review when I see if the ap actually helps my conversion rate.

August 6, 2020

Hi Cherie,

Thank you for your honest review and please let me express once again how sorry I am for all the unpleasantness we have caused to you.

At the same time, I am delighted that we could talk yesterday and can't wait for tomorrow's call when we can discuss all of your questions and concerns.

Have a nice day and talk to you soon,

Best,
Fruzsi
OptiMonk Team

Fashrevo

hiii.. how to use the optimonk.. i can't view it in our website.. help me to preview it in our website..

June 26, 2020

Hi There,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. I checked your account and the reason why the popup did not display was that the domain name assigned to the campaign was not correct.

However, I made the change for you and can assure you that the popup is working well, let me share with you a screenshot: https://prnt.sc/t6vaea

May I ask you to try again and let us know if you still experience it? :)

Thank you very much and I wish you a lovely day ahead!

Best,
Viktoria
OptiMonk Team

GR4NDVILLE

I have just installed it today. It's really surprising all you can do with a free plan. Looking forward to upgrading and giving 5 stars if I get good results. Thanks Optimonk. Give it a try !

Bag Culture UK

Only given 3 stars as I have just installed today. I believe it has great potential, love that it has a free plan and felt creating and installing pop ups are relatively easy. Will try to do a review after I’ve used it for a while.