Email Pop Ups & Exit Popups

Email pop up, Exit pop up, Upsell pop up, spin wheel popup

Free plan available

Little Bambini Boutique

We are a new Shopify Merchant and came across your app to manage pop-ups. At the moment we are starting to gain some sales momentum and your application has been key to that.
Whilst we are located in Australia and the timezones from your support staff dont always suit, i am really heartened by the fact that Peter from your support team keeps me well informed of any issues and will always offer suggestions on how we can do better and utilise the application.
I am so excited that we have chosen Optimonk and wanted to pass on my sincere appreciation of the work being done by Peter. littlebambiniboutique.com

March 22, 2022

We're so happy that you've shared your honest experience with us, I really appreciate this and was glad to help you 🙂 Thank you very much for your kind review!

Let us know if we can help you further with anything!

Peter

Local Beauty

So far so good. I am trying the free plan. The design process is good and has many features. There are many templates. The support team is really fast and responsive.

January 21, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your kind review and I along with the OptiMonk team are so happy to hear that you find our popup designs and features good :)

If you do ever need any assistance with the App or have any questions then please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you

We wish you many successes with your business!

Kind Regards
Tom from the OptiMonk Support Team

All Things Decorum Inc

I just signed up and so far I like this app. It's very user friendly. However I don't like that I was forced to spend my time to give this feedback.

December 9, 2021

Hi Linda,

Thank you once again for sharing your honest opinion.

As I mentioned in our email conversation, I forwarded your feedback to the Growth Team and we're currently making changes to our review request process.

We never meant to push you in any way, and we're really sorry about the negative experience we caused.

Still, we are very happy that you like our app so far. If you have any questions in the future or perhaps need advice regarding how to optimize your campaigns, please feel free to reach out to us via chat or via email at support@optimonk.com

We'd be glad to assist you! :)

I wish you the best of luck with your business,

Kudoi ®

Application facile à utiliser, très intuitif.
Avec des dessiner très abouti, rien à dire jusqu'à maintenant, Top.

October 18, 2021

Bonjour,

Merci beacoup pour cette critique.

N’hésitez pas à nous contacter à nouveau si vous avez besion d’aide.

Nous serons ravis de vous aider :)

Cordialement,
Le serviece clientèle d'OptiMonk

Rejuva Fresh

The application seems like it would be useful and maybe it could work well for some. I was hoping That visitors would receive a message when they tried to close the page without having checked out or filling out cart details, but when I tested it I was able to close a page. And when I tried to go back a page instead a pop up message appeared for less than a second. Probably the support would have tried to help. So I won’t say the application is bad or good, I don’t know. Might try again someday. Also, Support sends many welcome messages, maybe too many for some people’s taste.

October 1, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for your honest feedback on our app.

I'm sorry that OptiMonk doesn't seem to be the perfect tool for you. Regarding the problems you've been facing, some of them could be solved by changing settings on the campaign appearance.

Our main goal is to provide a great onsite experience for each visitor, and I agree that it's important not to disturb them with too many messages, this is where targeting comes into play. :)

If you may reconsider your mind about trying out OptiMonk, please feel free to reach out to us via chat or at support@optimonk.com. We would be happy to offer you a free demo call.

Have a nice weekend,

Modern Match Lingerie

Customer service is amazing. They are quick to reply and have some great resources. I personally found setting up the popups targeted by an action a bit challenging but overall the design is simple and they provide great suggestions

June 22, 2021

Hi There,

I'm really glad you had a great experience with our support team!

OptiMonk is a complex software with many features and opportunities, so we can fulfil the needs of small stores and also huge enterprises.

Therefore sometimes it's not easy to find the right solution for each OptiMonk user, but we'll always be here to help you! :)

Have a lovely week ahead and feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Best,

Buckaroo Bling

I installed this app about a month ago primarily to be able to integrate my email sign-ups from a popup directly into my email subscriber list with Seguno. Currently, I use it for 3 different types of popups and an announcement bar. Although some features are lacking (such as auto-created unique discount codes and the cart goal progress option for announcement bars so they can be used as free shipping bars), customer service from the OptiMonk team makes up for it with their friendliness, expertise, and willingness to help.

May 25, 2021

Hi There,

We're happy to hear that you're running multiple campaigns on your site and thank you for the constructive ideas. We're always trying to improve and your insights will be forwarded to our Product Team!

Our support team is very glad that you are satisfied with our service, we do our best to help each customer with personal assistance. :)

Have a great week,

The Positive Store

The app is amazing with good dashboard and user interface is great. I t also easily shows analytics of the campaigns!

March 31, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback!

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying our dashboard and analytics :)

We wish you every success in the future!

Best,
Réka and the OptiMonk Support Team

DIYAIRCONKIT.COM

Support is good. Fast response. Many templates to choose from. It will be good if Optimonk can show how to paste code to Shopify instead of waiting for them to insert the code for us.
Haven't tested as my store will on be launched in Jan 2021. Will definitely give a 5 star review once statistic come in.

December 30, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your honest feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with our support. Feedback like this helps us stay motivated, so we truly appreciate it :)

Regarding the installation request, I'm sorry for the confusion caused. The OptiMonk app can be installed on your Shopify store with a few clicks, but we still have to work on showing the proper installation instructions at the right time to our customers. Once again, please accept our apologies for the difficulties. We can assure you that we will make it easier to find our installation guides to avoid any difficulties in the future. (In any case, I'll link our guide here as well: https://support.optimonk.com/hc/en-us/articles/208244389-Integrating-OptiMonk-with-Shopify-e-commerce-platform)

I sincerely hope that our app will help you achieve your goals successfully, and we can prove that our app is worth a 5* review! :)

Please don't hesitate to get back to us if we can be of any help. Hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,
Hajni and the OptiMonk Support Team

Bijuz

Iam changing my review from 2 star to 4.... this guy sdeserve because this is the best app in class, the only thing that i dont make 5 star is because price plan, its too much and charge by pageview.. so if you have lots of traffic be prepared... anyway, the app is excelent! and support really want your best, even after my negative feedback etc, they always be super receptive in emails to try fix... so please change the payment method really soon and iam more than happy to change 5 star! :)

November 17, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, our customers’ honest opinion means the world to us!

I’m sorry that our current business plan isn’t suitable for you, let me assure you that we are always working on improving our product and systems to be better suited for every customer’s needs.

We would like for all our customers to have a positive experience with the OptiMonk app and with our team.

To achieve this, allow us to get in touch with you directly via email to see how we can improve your experience with OptiMonk. We are going to check your case thoroughly and write an email to you shortly.

I hope this sounds good to you and I also hope that we can prove ourselves to you.

Kind regards,