Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

DIYAIRCONKIT.COM

Support is good. Fast response. Many templates to choose from. It will be good if Optimonk can show how to paste code to Shopify instead of waiting for them to insert the code for us.
Haven't tested as my store will on be launched in Jan 2021. Will definitely give a 5 star review once statistic come in.

December 30, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your honest feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with our support. Feedback like this helps us stay motivated, so we truly appreciate it :)

Regarding the installation request, I'm sorry for the confusion caused. The OptiMonk app can be installed on your Shopify store with a few clicks, but we still have to work on showing the proper installation instructions at the right time to our customers. Once again, please accept our apologies for the difficulties. We can assure you that we will make it easier to find our installation guides to avoid any difficulties in the future. (In any case, I'll link our guide here as well: https://support.optimonk.com/hc/en-us/articles/208244389-Integrating-OptiMonk-with-Shopify-e-commerce-platform)

I sincerely hope that our app will help you achieve your goals successfully, and we can prove that our app is worth a 5* review! :)

Please don't hesitate to get back to us if we can be of any help. Hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,
Hajni and the OptiMonk Support Team

Bijuz

Iam changing my review from 2 star to 4.... this guy sdeserve because this is the best app in class, the only thing that i dont make 5 star is because price plan, its too much and charge by pageview.. so if you have lots of traffic be prepared... anyway, the app is excelent! and support really want your best, even after my negative feedback etc, they always be super receptive in emails to try fix... so please change the payment method really soon and iam more than happy to change 5 star! :)

November 17, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, our customers’ honest opinion means the world to us!

I’m sorry that our current business plan isn’t suitable for you, let me assure you that we are always working on improving our product and systems to be better suited for every customer’s needs.

We would like for all our customers to have a positive experience with the OptiMonk app and with our team.

To achieve this, allow us to get in touch with you directly via email to see how we can improve your experience with OptiMonk. We are going to check your case thoroughly and write an email to you shortly.

I hope this sounds good to you and I also hope that we can prove ourselves to you.

Kind regards,
OptiMonk Team

LivelyLumeEyewear

Optimonk is fantastic. It it's a great app and the customer support has been very helpful. Unfortunately, I discovered the popups do not work from the Pinterest app. As more and more my traffic is coming from Pinterest, I will be moving to another popup app that is compatible with Pinterest.

September 24, 2020

Hi Chad,

Thank you for your kind words, you are amazing :)

I hope that we will have the chance to work together again in the future!

We wish you all the best,
OptiMonk Team

House of Avenues

Its easy to use without any developer knowledge is needed. Lets make a try! Highly recommend to use this.

MaferShopping

Muy buena app, nos ayuda mucho en el proceso "difícil" de conversión, es muy amigable en la interacción

DesignWerket

So far so good! I haven't used it for so long time, so maybe it will increase to a 5 star in time. Thanks

ShoppingPlus

I use this app to help me do me campaign. I really like the way the app interact with me, it is a nice and friendly interface. I would like more functionaties in the from plan to start making pop ups

Temples and Markets

Good pop up app. Great design templates for pop ups. Good support but with time difference can take time for responses. A bit pricey.

Loja Visite o Brasil

Parece-me surpreendente tudo o que você pode fazer com ele. Gostaria de atualizar e dar 5 estrelas, mas só depois que estiver em andamento. O tempo de suporte, está bom, o atendimento principalmente do Sr Ronald é excelente!

Phoenix Teragun

Very fast and efficient. Really enjoyed how they have teach outs along the way to help with that they're doing.

Previous 1 3