Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by OptiMonk

Beautiful Exit Intent Popup, Messenger or Email Popup & More

Loja Visite o Brasil

Parece-me surpreendente tudo o que você pode fazer com ele. Gostaria de atualizar e dar 5 estrelas, mas só depois que estiver em andamento. O tempo de suporte, está bom, o atendimento principalmente do Sr Ronald é excelente!

Phoenix Teragun

Very fast and efficient. Really enjoyed how they have teach outs along the way to help with that they're doing.

MikoE

Very nice user interface. I had an issue with activating my initial pop-up but worked out well in the end.

Napa Valley Fiber

The app works really well. It has helped me convert customers that go to leave my site. The only thing I wish is if the plan/pricing wasn't based on page views and instead based on the number of times the popup ad was actually shown.

Razzipink popup

I love this app making my job easier. It is simple to install and to create what I need. Simple to use

My Leather Wallet

This app was extremely easy to install, setup and apply, all within a few minutes. I will see how this app goes the longer it is in use.

Swinggle

Good app for exit pop ups, definitely helps in increase WV's. Just you need to do little bit of work on editing & designing but its worth the time

HurleyRobertsService.com

We have been customers for a very long time. Great product. Two suggestions: 1) set up, like in all new platforms requires a bit of a learning curve. as soon as someone signs up, assign them an hour with support to get going. 2) our campaign went down mysteriously a couple of times. Would be nice to get a warning saying it is down, do you know?

GlamorousDogs

App works great! It helped to obtain lots of potentially lost customer.. Will definitely keep it, and try all its features.

Patchpanel

Overall, a great software package with an immense amount of control over how or why your popups are displaying. Allows a massive variety of campaigns to be run simultaneously.

I'd like to see more popups with Recart's Facebook Messenger integration, though I'm told there will be more soon.

Previous 1