Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by OptiMonk

Beautiful Exit Intent Popup, Messenger or Email Popup & More

Bloomerichic

the app is nice and i was able to create 3 different campaigns. the good thing about this app is that its giving the users to add more options

Legends Gold Co

I have been able to track my users that are abandoning there carts and using that to create different email promotions its been great.

Sponsors Team Shop

Je l'utilise depuis peu mais c'est très facile d'utilisation. Parfait ! Je pense que ça peut amener des futurs clients et les inciter à l'achat. Merci !

TAYIJO.STYLES

SUPER application je recommande je suis sûr de faire beaucoup de vente avec cet application. Optimonk

About U Spain

Me parece muy buena y con el plaan gratuito te permite emperzar sin ningún problema. Además es intuitiva y muy rapida de confeccionar todos los parámetros.

Babies Artist

great application i recommend to everyone try this one
to grow your sale on your store you must try this one

Mining Bonanza

I am using this app to introduce prospects to our Buy 2 Get 1 Free Program, which is unusual in my niche. Was simple to install and looks great so far. Highly recommend increasing sales and dollar amount of sale.

PauseCadeau.com

Great app so far ! I've been using just a couple days but it's simple to use and to set up and I already got a sale from the exit pop up. So let's see if they keep the good work but for now they definitely deserve five stars.

Unitquality

Nice app last week improve my 2 conversion for brand new store.Excellent app I recommend this app

Mommy & Me Gifts

This app is really easy to use and can be customized to fit your website. It's too early to tell if it will help conversions, but it seems promising.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16