OptiMonk Popups: Upsell & More

OptiMonk Popups: Upsell & More | Reviews

by Optimonk International Zrt

Upsell Recommendations, Discount & Bundle Pop ups, Cross Sell.

Neola's Butters

This app is straight forward and it gives you many tips to help get more customers to your site . It gives you great tips yo help you get more customers to your site as well

Vittorio Virgili

Great app. Fast live chat support. Every problem was resolved quickly. Perhaps the editor should be improved a little to achieve excellence.

December 3, 2021

Hi There,

I'm Anna from the OptiMonk Support Team.

Thank you so much for your constructive feedback, we really appreciate your honesty. If you'd like to help us improve the OptiMonk editor and you have some suggestions, please share them with us via chat, or if you're interested, you can also participate in our UX Research.

We've just released a new editor and your insights would be really helpful! :)

Thank you once again and feel free to contact us anytime.

Have a great weekend,

Aisec Clothing

Great app. I am just getting started. But initial impression is excellent. Looking forward to seeing it in action on my store

December 2, 2021

I'm so happy about your great first impressions!! <3

I hope that our app will provide you with all functions you need and we can have a long-term collaboration together. :)

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime at support@optimonk.com or via chat.

Have a great day and thank you for sharing your opinion!

Best,

NewwWorldd

Customer Support from Optimonk is great...each question I had came with a very quick and informative response to solve my issues. I even had two members of the team answering me...one of them added additional information that was helpful to get my pop-up to perform better. Thankful to the team!

December 2, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion, we are working hard to provide the best support for each OptiMonk user!

Please feel free to reach out via chat anytime you need assistance in the future.

We're happy to have you on board,

Anna & the Support Team

Corspet

I needed to contact with the support, but their speed and helpfulness are really crazy. I got I reply within a few seconds. I recommend this app to everyone.:)

December 1, 2021

Hi There,

I'm Anna from the OptiMonk Support Team.

Thanks for reaching out to us today, I was very happy to help you and I'm super glad that you were so satisfied with my assistance!! :)

We're trying to provide the highest quality support to each of our users and I hope that your subscription campaigns will be very successful.

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Have a great day,

Herzog

So far so good. easy walk though and fast to get started. looking forward to adding this to my website.

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing your first impressions, I'm very glad to hear that you like the app so far! :)

If any questions come up later on or you need advice about which campaigns would be ideal for your site, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team via chat or at support@optimonk.com

I wish you the best of luck with your campaigns,

Na& Company

Optimonk's customer service is super helpful. I needed help with setting up the dynamic banner and the Rep (Aniko) went above and beyond to show me the step-by-step instruction. Thanks for the amazing app and customer service! I would highly recommend this and keep up the great job!

Hi There,

Thank you so much for mentioning my name in your review, it really means a lot to me! :)

And also it's so lovely to hear that you were happy with the support you've received from me.

Please feel free to get back to us via live chat or email anytime in the future, and we'll do our best to help.

Good luck with your campaigns, :)

Aniko from OptiMonk

Ecanshop

this app helped me to show my customer what discount i will give them. The staff is very Helpful and i thank them.

Hi,

I was happy to have a live chat with you yesterday and thank you so much for leaving a review. I'm happy that OptiMonk helps you display the discounts to your visitors in an effective way! :)

Should you have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Thank you very much and have a great day,

Silver Rose Bakery

That app, like most, takes some getting used too. Best to have a game plan on what you want to accomplish and then ask support how to achieve that before diving in. However, the team is very helpful when using the Support Chat feature.

Hi There,

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion!

OptiMonk has many features and we agree that it takes some time and practice to discover our functions and find the best settings for your own webshop.

As you mentioned, it helps a lot if you have a marketing plan before starting to set up the OptiMonk campaigns and of course, we'll be here for you to help you get the most out of our app. Feel free to reach out via chat again if you need assistance :)

I think your review will be very helpful for potential users and those who have just started using OptiMonk, therefore we are very grateful that you shared your opinion!

I wish you all the best for the future,

BE EDGY Berlin

Great app and very good, helping support team! :) We would totally recommend using this app for pushing your newsletter subscriptions.

November 24, 2021

Hi,

It's Anna from the OptiMonk Support Team.

I'm glad we were able to solve the issue together, thank you for your cooperation!! :)

I hope OptiMonk will help you collect leads and reach other eCommerce goals as well.

Feel free to get back to us anytime for assistance.

Have a great day,